Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey, thanks for having me. Sorry for the dumb post, but I'm a complete noob to the...

N

Nefeli Halsey

Hey, thanks for having me. Sorry for the dumb post, but I'm a complete noob to the game and I'm having trouble initiating the red campaign quest. All it tells me is speak to Devrim Kay, which I do, but then nothing happens. I've run the whole area multiple times and done the random quests that pop up with the flags. Nothing's marked on the map or anything, either.
Again, sorry but I'm just lost af. lol

P

Peter Miller

The raid quest? Might wanna be on Nessus then

P

Peter Miller

Can you show a screenshot of the quest?

N

Nefeli Halsey

nono no raid. I will snap a pic right quick

N

Nefeli Halsey

I think it's the first quest after you get back the light

N

Nefeli Halsey

N

Nefeli Halsey

It basically just keeps telling me to talk to him over and over

N

Nefeli Halsey

P

Peter Miller

and what does it say when you approach him?

P

Peter Miller

if nothing else, going to orbit usually gets you progress on quests and milestones if it appears stuck.

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Have you tried going back to orbit?

Z

Zachary Smith

Lol I had it get stuck on where I had to go to into the church basement and wouldn't let me progress it kept getting stuck just have to go back to orbit and do it than

N

Nefeli Halsey

Okay, trying orbit right quick

N

Nefeli Halsey

it lets me increase my reputation (whatever that means)

N

Nefeli Halsey

but he always says the same thing about how we need to set up a communication system and rescue refugees

N

Nefeli Halsey

then he says I think you can handle them for a couple of rounds and that's about it. Same after trying the orbit thing.

N

Nefeli Halsey

maybe I have to get reputation up?

D

Darin Ferraro

I think this was a weird bug before. I can't remember how people cleared it. We ran into a progression glitch on a strike the other day and tried different things like having another fireteam member who needs to do the same mission start it over. Also 2 of us left and only had one person left in the fireteam and the mission progressed after that.. we had to rejoin him. Try some weird combo of those things :)

N

Nefeli Halsey

omfg. Apparently, where it says "mission objective", you have to click on that.

N

Nefeli Halsey

I didn't know that. that's why my name is literally IamLost

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom