Contact advertising [email protected]

Kinda dumb question sorry in advance: So I see many people asking for specs for a...

A

André Reis

Kinda dumb question sorry in advance: So I see many people asking for specs for a streaming pc, if I want to stream in good quality I need a dedicated pc for it? Or I can game and stream just fine in the same pc?

S

Sugar Atlantsetseg

dedicated pc is for music and other stuffs. You have to play+stream only on 1 pc

T

Thiago Sousa

Same PC nowadays is doable ezpz.

X

Xavier Drew Levin

I use my desktop to play the game and stream at the same time.
I can't say I know the quality of it but you'll most likely find that your internet speed is WAY more important cuz it's all well and good having an i7 7700K and 1080 Ti but if you stream using internet comparable to a caffee then it'll always look potato.

I use a i5 4460, GTX 750 Ti, 8GB's DDR3 1600MHz ram, 1TB 7200RPM HDD.
My internet speed is 30MbPS down, 10MbPS up.

N

Nick Harrington

Honestly single PC is good enough, especially with ryzen

K

Kane Hewson

Single pc is good enough but for the best quality you need a dedicated machine and a decent capture card. Also the net to go along with it. I use a elgato capture card to record in full detail at 60fps without affecting my machine at all and then upload it as my net cant keep up with streaming. But in the dedicated machine side almost anything has the power to do it

D

Daniel Linke

Same pc is fine. People run dedicated when they are hardcore streamers or just have the funds

G

Greg Abney

6700k @4.4, 16 G ddr4 3000, 60 m internet. I streamed just fine @1080 60fps while plating on the same rig. My ping rose a little, but it wasnt even noticeable.

B

Brandon Ferrotta

As long as u have a good graphics card to handle the load and at least an i5 u will be able to stream in 1080 with absolutely no problems. That's how I run it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom