Contact advertising [email protected]

Remember when you could play video games and not freak about the non-existent fantasy...

P

Peter Egan

E

Eric Buck

I didn’t even know that a new wolfenstein was in the hopper! Oh, I’m pouring some Corona and fraggin some fuckin Nazis!

BJ for president!!✌

M

Micas Skipper

Wolfenstein has always been about run-n-gun style destruction of nazis. No idea how people are butthurt

C

Carlos Franco

Nazis aren't people LOL

D

Dan Juniper

Its not the fact that nazis die that's upsetting people, its SJW nonsense that's been put into the game to shove political agenda down your throat. It looks like Watch Dogs 2 all over again.

A

Alan D Johnson

Please stop calling Nazi bigots the Alt-right and call them what they are. Ignorant Nazi bigot fucktards

M

Mustafa Mustafa Mustafa

Of course buying it.

A

Astijus Saulevičius

Bernardas Daugirda kaposim

J

Jonathan Drake

This is perfect. I love Nazi killing games. Killing Nazi Zombies is still my favorite though

J

Jonathan Drake

V

Vamsi Krishna

Games and Politics must be like Oil and Water. In general, People play games, only to keep themselves away from the whole fucking shit out in the world, esp. Political Fucking Crap. Now, these morons want to bring it in the game. Not good.

C

Christopher Johnson

The era of pussies

D

Dennis Cope

What a bullshit video. A couple of people complaining about a political slogan and now the "alt right are angry"

M

Michael Ross

Ima play the F@&$ otta this game.

A

Anthony Millan

Game looks great. Deff. Buying it.

M

Matt Victor Howard

The alt right? The people obsessed with being anti-pc, who constantly laugh at anyone who gets offended by anything and go on about free speech whenever they're called out for being racist? They're offended? Well then...

Θ

Θοδωρής Ευαγγελάκος

you see, after the tweets, cancer begins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom