Contact advertising [email protected]

Remember when you could play video games and not freak about the non-existent fantasy...

G

Ghevi Sartor

i mean you see a bunch of tweets like 5-6 people in total and the title is "alt right is mad yada yada" like what the fuck there are millions of people out there. it s the same like saying all left wingers are sjw when on twitter just some of them write stupid shit. can u pls get out of ur house? jesus fucking christ

T

Tojic Drago

Would be nice if we weren't promoting crap and marketing stuff in the process.Not offended but disappointed!

M

Mike Haggard

I wasn't going to buy this now I am.

A

Anthony Tinker

A

Anthony Tinker

E

Elliott Bull

I haven't seen any uproar from alt right about this game. Not sure where they're seeing it but it'd like to see some proof. Btw can't wait for this game lol

A

Adam Thorhaug

I think like only a handful of right wing people were triggered by this. And while it is definitely overreacting I'm pretty sure some people are a bit sensitive seeing as how they get called Nazis constantly without actually being Nazis.

E

Eric Ogilvie

On a similar topic of persons with power, or control obsessions. Can the rich get guns? Can those connected with government get guns? If so, then why deny guns to the regular working people? How can regular people defend themselves without guns? Do the rich and politically connected truly think differently? Why is there so much hatred for regular people, or for those who are not connected with government?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryan Long

Wolfenstein has been around for ages. Who cares.

D

Dan Smith

Wolfenstein has been around since the 1980s and it took over 30 years for people to start complaining about killing nazis? It's almost as if they're just trying to stir up shit.

E

Emmett Murphy

People mad but they realize the company will still make a profit lol

J

Jake Eugene

If you're angry about killing Nazis you are part of the problem

A

Andy Schille

Stoked for Wolfenstein. It's totally ironic that people are mad. Getting angry at people for being antifascist is just so ironically fascist. If you don't like killing Nazis don't do it. But me personally, I take great joy in Wolfenstein. It is aptly timed and will be well received.

S

Sean Condon

Alt right gamers are furious with the nazi killing? Well shit, Germany is too. They're so furious they made it illegal to get games in Germany where you kill Nazis. Imagine that.

D

Daniel White

So long as it means Nazi in the traditional "heil Hitler" sense, then absolutely. Kill 'em all. The problem is certain groups now use the word fascist and Nazi to describe anyone who does not agree with their ideology. If it's alluding to THAT ignorant definition of the word then yes they can get bent. I really hope that it's just an in game reference. The political virtue signaling really is getting old.

C

Chris Kiddell

The franchise has always been based on killing nazi's hasn't it?

D

Devin Snow Maggio

Yo....the game is ABOUT KILLING NAZIS you ignorant cunts

S

Stephen Lane

But the Leftists are the NAZIs

J

Jake DeLauro

What a bunch of whiny cunts lol

S

Spencer Kibbel

Make the term "Nazi" mean something again