Contact advertising [email protected]

Remember when you could play video games and not freak about the non-existent fantasy...

G

Gregory Dennis

All this talk and y'all still don't get it. Racism is a tool.read the bible, men attempts to build a tower to reach heaven, and God must've thought They could actually do it. So he made every speak different languages to cause confusion amongst them,succeeding in halting the construction. They didn't do that shit to the jews because of principle, they did that shit so that they could legally rape them of all the wealth they had.white supremacy is about as real as the gucci they sell in China town. And tell me plz, once you've removed the illegals who cook your food, mow your lawns,take care of your children and build your homes who's gonna do it? *mic drop*

C

Conner Keys

I hate when people call Nazis right wing in any way. I consider myself right wing and I don't want fucking anything to do with Nazis. Why can't we just call them useless shit stains?

D

Daryl Skinner

A dame where I'm popping off members of the Alt-Right, oops, I mean Nazi party, sign me up for my pre-order.

G

Gage Weckesser

If you are bothered by this you are a nazi simple.

E

Eric De Blander

Wow there are people in this group that are Nazi sympathizers?

M

Matthew Reed

Not real Nazi's portraied in these games they are in a alternative universe people should read first

J

Johnathan Marsh

Anyone that's upset about the depiction of killing Nazis... F*um... Who cares.

J

James Reed-moretz

I hate how they said right wing instead of neo Nazis, painting conservatives as Nazis

M

Matt Lainson

Just like everything is sexist and racist nowadays. Even soap companies like Dove cant even make commercials now without being boycotted lol

J

Joseph Francis

Best song about this

D

Daniel Barber

UH, HOW DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS FUCKING GAME SERIES

C

Chris Graves

Nazis don't deserve to live

M

Matt Lainson

Doesn't make sense to me as it was American conservatives who fought the Nazis in WW2. :p

B

Braydon Tiffany

No, supporting President Trump doesn't make you a nazi. Opposing BLM also doesn't make you a nazi.

M

Mark Moshmellow Hall

So in all the other games getting nazi's killed its no problem, in Wolfenstein its suddenly a problem good advertisement, more people are probably gonna buy it now congrats Bethesda and one last thing in the digital age it seems to me more and more people just like bitching about EVERYTHING, its a fucking game! Get over it!

Θ

Θοδωρής Ευαγγελάκος

Eh, this vid was cancer honestly, I'm not saying i agree with the tweets but these idiots are just a bunch of leftists cucks

C

Christoph Brinkmann

Wow. Whiny little (dick) broflakes getting angry at the thought of killing Nazis. When do you punch a Nazi, kids? EVERY CHANCE YOU GET! That's right, kids! #Notinmycountry

C

Chris Soltwedel

Because the Alt Right are neo-nazis? What do you think White Nationalism is? Of course they're offended, they know what they are.

N

Niko Giannes

What a bunch of Nazi faggots.

G

Ghevi Sartor

i don't see how those tweets are proof of being triggered or offended. i think you americans are all brain dead tbh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom