Contact advertising [email protected]

Remember when you could play video games and not freak about the non-existent fantasy...

M

Matte Bigelow

Remember when you could play video games and not freak about the non-existent fantasy world politics? Just play the game, immerse yourselves and chill.

V

VladiRacer Chess

I like the games politically incorrect

D

Darien Nevulti Lorenzo

It's funny because they're making fun of the upset people for analysing the game on the same way sjws analyse games for sexism/racism and all that shit

J

Jason Gambino

Politics get into everything. A lot of people wont buy it because of this but A lot of people will.

J

Jakub Rozdżestwieński

Well if they are offended by a game about fighting nazis cause it's insulting to them...

That's speaks of them very well ;-)

K

Kirby Legaspi

GAMEPLAY MATTERS :D , HAHAHAHA

ONLY HARDCORE GAMER WILL UNDERSTAND THAT :D hahahaha

K

Kenny M. Griggs

I commend them for using their art platform in a progressive manner

D

David Quinn

Yeah I remember WaW before the SJW patch

G

Gilbert Ornelas

Fuck yeah

J

Jason Gambino

I just want politics not to be put in my games

S

Scott Kelly

I'm Alt-Right and I don't give a shit

A

Antonio Stevens

If this upsets you, then you are probably a hateful racist POS.

P

Paolo Carlino

How to deal with Nazis at Gamestop while buying Wolfenstein

J

Jason Rockley

I don't know what the alternative right wing is in America, but in the uk it's generally liberal just with more conservative views towards 3rd world immigration

C

Cody Dorsey

Dont like the game, don't buy it. But screaming at the world "I have a vagina and this upsets me!" Only makes you look like the one people never invite over

H

Hồ Lê Khôi

When people make a fuss about a game. It’s just a game!

R

Raid Nicholas

Its just a game bruh

E

Edwin Kriegel

It's nothing to do with alt-right. None of those comments had anything to do with pro-Nazi or white nationalism. This is how the left misconstrues and twists literally everything into an issue for their agenda.

W

William Hayes

the problem with the whole nazi thing is the left is calling anyone to the right of marx a nazi. Just last month in Berkeley they were calling an orthodox jew a Nazi.

J

Jade TranZpose Miller

its funny cuz this game has always been about killing nazi... its like expecting pokemon to not be about capturing and training wile creatures for battle

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom