Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Ok you guys might have talked me out of a gaming laptop. What do you think of the...

J

Jack Kerley

Yes.

J

Jerome Holzberger

Stay far away from ibuy you can build the same for cheaper

M

Mike Galante

If you have 1 near you just hit up micro center dude. I find things 50 to 100 bucks cheaper and they do bundle deals

J

Jeff Burdette

Seriously build your own, you'll have a better sense of pride about it and if you have any pressing questions reddit r/buildapc is always there to help

J

Jeff David Sands

For that price, you could build it yourself and swap out for a threadripper and an x399 motherboard.

J

Josh Martin

There is one on Best Buy that is 100 more and it has sooooo many cool features I would check it out

S

Sean Fitzgerald

If you build it, no bloatware, plus cheaper. It's very easy too. I would go 960 pro ssd for bootup. So fast

C

Chris Hunt

Build your own

C

Chris Hunt

You can get a Ryzen 5 1600x and MSI motherboard for under 300 for black Friday start from there and build your own.

D

David Hutchison

I'm playing happily on my Alienware laptop. Only at first because I had to ditch my awesome desktop due to being posted back to the UK and I couldn't afford the shipping costs. So my laptop took over, I have to say it is a gaming laptop and highly specced so copes really well with all current games. So in some cases laptops if built correctly are amazing. :D

Z

Zachary Boland

How much ram?
Ssd?
Power supply?
Hdd?

C

Chris Hunt

Other the my wife and daughter my most favorite thing and so happy I built my own almost made the mistake of buying a gaming computer. It was incredibley easy and fulfilling building my own and have built 4 more since.

D

Dan Squires

Who talked you out of a laptop and why?

A

Alan Aleman

Its overkill and defjnitelly a top tier rig. You could get someting cheaper. With this computer you can run a 144hz 1440p comfortably and if you dont have a decent monitor you wont be taking advantage of all that power. A 1060 and i5 6600k is more than enough for playing 1080p

W

Weslee Hein

This is the exact same thing as the laptop you just had except you can carry it.

D

Dan Squires

Does it have a five star review? No, but that's a steal. And i have a feeling if you ran intel x tuner and undervolted the cpu/gpu it would be fine.

I built and adore my desktops, but i doubt you could build one with these specs for the same price. Anyhoo. GL in your pursuit.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Z

Zach King

Dude i just paid 800$ for a laptop and it can play anything... the pc is total overkill

Z

Zach King

Be careful with liquid cooled too

M

Md Aamir

Phil Bentz Just found out that Coffee Lake i5 runs as good as Kaby Lake i7.
Half the price for a good substitute for maximizing GTX 1080 ti performance.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom