Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Ok you guys might have talked me out of a gaming laptop. What do you think of the...

P

Phil Bentz

Ok you guys might have talked me out of a gaming laptop. What do you think of the price? Any killer deals out there that are better for a same or better setup?

T

Tyler Graves

Just build your own.

P

Pedro Santiago

build your own.. you would save so much money this is crazy expensive

T

Tylor Petersen

Make sure your getting a power supply

G

Grayson Shinault

That storage is wack

C

Carl Battle

At least go through cyberpower pc or ibuypowers website. U dont get anz of their sales and promos through amazon

A

Anthony Rosario

It’s good man . Buy it

J

Jeremy Scheffler

If you're going to go with iBuyPower, I recommend going to their actual website as you can customize the builds and they sometimes have decent deals. Right now they have some good black Friday sales.

C

Ceasar Adlai Esquivel

“Build your own”
Yet the parts list for this build is probably almost the same price...
But as other have mentioned if you’re going with a prebuilt go to their website and choose your own parts, they also have a bunch of sales right now

J

James Drakileinr

Build your own it's easy its basically adult legos, if you need help putting together a parts list let me know I can help you and it will save you quite a bit of money

N

Nelo Maciel

Looks legit to me, just spent 2.4k on my parts just now. Not much different

S

Stefano Laterza

Upgrade to 500 SSD. This machine is high end, have fun!

R

Ray Gordon

Build your own definatly :)

J

Jeremy Scheffler

I did a price check similar to this build on new egg and it's right around the same price tbh. Like I said, I would really go to them directly because not only are there decent sells, but some of these options are actually given free upgrades right now. For instance, I think for the 250gb ssd, they offer the 500 at the same price. Same with the memory, and a couple of options for power supplies too. If building is not really an option for you then go to iBuyPower.com and poke around. Look at all options, and look up about the parts on YouTube to make sure their good quality.

B

Brandon Thomas

Pmd you man

B

Brandon Thomas

D

David Mason

Xidec computers is decent priced to

K

Kai Pickerin

That looks heaps better than your laptop idea homie

F

Fang Vang

Do it, can handle anything

C

Carl Wingate

People are saying build your own, and I build all my own and would agree. That being said, with those specs, it'll cost about the same to build your own. I have a pcpartpicker list with the same basic core components, different mobo, more and different ram, better and more storage and an expensive case I really like, and my list is $2600. So that deal isn't bad by any means.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom