Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Ok you guys might have talked me out of a gaming laptop. What do you think of the...

W

William Lebel

Black friday incoming, be patient padawan

N

Nelo Maciel

Where's what I just ordered

C

Chad Morris

I’ve bought many pc and laptops from them and have always been happy with the products and prices.

D

Derrick Robinson

Like everyone else, build.... you'll enjoy it more in the long run.

D

Damian Renolde

If you do not want to build your own I suggest you buy here instead.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jack Adamdevilliers

It would be cheaper to build your own. So what i would recommend would be to talk to any of your friends who may be in IT or knowledgeable or go to a pc shop and tell them your budget.

J

Jack Adamdevilliers

If your in australia id also suggest mwave.com.au

J

Jack Waller

You could have all the same stuff build it yourself for nearly half that

S

Steven Draven

Thats decent can upgrade hardrive etc later

S

Steven Draven

If u dont like it that is.

S

Steven Draven

Cheap too will play d2 at 4k on ultra settings at 60fps

A

Alejandro Soto

Honestly I would build it yourself since they usually tend to use cheap psu's on pre builts, trust me they are making hard profit somewhere lol. Building is easy and people can help you on here make a nice build

A

Aidan Guidici

You can build that thing for $1500

B

Bernard Straatman

Buy it prebuilt. Spend a few extra bucks

F

Fernando Soto

If you're up for something new I can recommend that at this point you should just build it yourself. I knew nothing about computers or anything electronic and one day I decided to just order it piece by piece, saw a few video tutorials online and just put it all together, was much more simpler than I thought.

That way you purchase the exact components you want and don't have to pay an extra 300-400 bucks for a prebuilt.

J

Jimmy Musso

wait till cyber monday

A

Alex Fox

I'm sure amazon will have a better deal come cyber Monday or hell, even check out newegg or pcpartbuilder. Can buy it part for part and be cheaper but at same time, if you buy it prebuilt, it's going to be more but put together professionally

A

Austin Polkinghorne

Build it yourself
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
basically does it for you

M

Md Aamir

But what monitor are you using ? This system won’t mean anything if you have a 1080p monitor, would be like sticking a powerful supercar engine inside a Toyota.

N

Nick Laus

Get a Mac :p

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom