Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys what might be the problem,my auto adjust isn't working,I tried reinstalling gpu...

• Thread starter Rohith Satheesh
  • Start date
R

Rohith Satheesh

Guys what might be the problem,my auto adjust isn't working,I tried reinstalling gpu and updating drivers but didn't work.
Thanks

H

Harvey Peter Norman Jacka

Manually adjust the screen position on the monitor

M

Mark Vickers

Restore monitor defaults from the menu and then power of screen by unplugging power completely then try again

P

Pankaj Kumar

Go to GPU driver
Set aspect ratio to 16:9

You're welcome

R

Rohith Satheesh

R

Rohith Satheesh

Pankaj Kumar

P

Pankaj Kumar

Idk man try plugging the display to your motherboard

T

Thomas van den Driessche

Wait is this windows vista?

Y

Yuri Diez

Its your monitor perhaps? There are buttons to adjust it, I cant see the time -- guessing it is the monitor picture orientation.

G

Garrett Ash

Disconnect all cables from the monitor. Hold the power button down for 30 seconds. (Power drain) reconnect and reseat the connections, ensure your monitor and setup is plugged into a surge protector/grounded circuit. If that doesn't rectify the issue, your monitor went out. Get a new one.

Screen and aspect ratio in windows and drivers is not the issue, from the screenshots I'm seeing. unless it happens to every monitor you connect to. Then you got a whole new slew of problems we need to troubleshoot.

Z

Zack Sebastian

Its cause it's says that native isn't 16:9 so that's gonna look weird run it at native settings.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom