Contact advertising [email protected]

"Moira needs a nerf" is gaining a lot of traction in the Overwatch community recently....

T

Tyler Clay

"Moira needs a nerf" is gaining a lot of traction in the Overwatch community recently. Wether it's damage, range, or both, people want her to have less of it. Personally I don't think it's necessary to nerf the damage of the character with the 27th highest damage rate in the game. Literally everyone else on the hero list can out-damage Moira. Her abysmal damage rate is also why the devs decided to give her such great range. It's a trade off. Imagine having the worst damage output in the game and not having range to your attack either. People are saying that she's OP and that she shouldn't be winning in 1v1 encounters. It's quite the opposite. Beating the lowest damage hero in a fight isn't that hard. Just don't miss.

T

Thomas Freund

Thx bruh.

M

Malique Jordan Lopes

Lol too true. As a moira main, anyone who is smart enough to not to move with my orbs when 1v1 against me and is somewhat accuracy can make.my life a living nightmare especially if my abilities are on cool down lol. Plus she can't even solo kill most heroes when they are at half hp or higher, for example bastion, soldier with his healing, any tank, reaper, shit even a somewhat accurate tracer can fuck over a moira

S

Sami Arrom

The real reason is that they don't know how to deal with us Moira mains. But I think that's not too hard to counter us, they just a bunch of crying kids.

M

Michael Klick

It's because 90% of the player base is bad at the game so if you're half decent with Moira she can seem OP.

R

Randall Valentin

Since is a easy to use character. All those wanna be hanzo/genji mains are crying about it xD

L

Luis Arriaga

She's not op a good genji and sniper kill her instant and the fact that that people believe she counters pharoah is hilarious she's perfect where she is messing with her will make her too weak and buffing her will make her too strong best advice I can give is learn how to aim and remember characters have range so when your low get some heals

S

Surreal East

leave moira alone. shes okay, maybe range can be nerfed a bit, but i think shes okay

L

LaRon Pounds

Thank yoooooooou Every time I enter a comp match with her I have to tell everyone “don’t worry I will heal” gets 15k -17k healing 2k damage but other Moria players need to step it up and throw some healing orbs

K

Kenny Alt

I use my team as meat shields when I'm up against Moria

P

Paul Usher

people just dont like her teleport. however the orb, attack combo deas do some extra damage that is what people may be complaining about

T

Timothy David Waller

The damage range also makes up for her having to regen her healing left click, if it was shorter she’d have to be front line to regen her heal which isn’t really fair on her

D

Dinis Pedroso

Let's play the who are we gonna classify as op and say it needs a nerf game

R

Reese Hernandez

If she needs any change it's the icky sound her orbs make when they hit you. Such a pain in the ear tbh

A

Afnan Gilal

Lower the self healing a bit, nothing more than that

U

Udi Haguel

Ana cannot out damage Moira.

M

Mica Hammer

She’s perfect the way she is. Easy to counter, but fun to play. If you’re good, it’s easy to stay alive a long time in a match.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Her range has never been an issue for anyone (except for whinny genji/tracer mains who think the game is all about them.) Her damage orb needs a nerf. This thing crazily eats up your health bar. It needs to be fixed. She only exploits in lower ranks where they can’t aim or do not pick dva to eat her orbs up, easier to counter the higher u go.

M

Mohammed Al-Abode

The fact that the orbs give easy damage and no one besides D.Va and Genji can counter it is bad, also she has crazy range and doesn’t have to reload

T

Tito Sloboda

cool, take hero and go outdamage me with moira, maybe you gonna learn about "how to deal serious" damage with moira .. no aim, range + best escape ability in game .. all around me roasted :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom