Contact advertising [email protected]

Moira needs a range nerf. If I'm close to the sky box with Pharah and am getting...

• Thread starter Kenneth Timet Gantt
  • Start date
K

Kenneth Timet Gantt

Moira needs a range nerf. If I'm close to the sky box with Pharah and am getting sapped by her, I think that is a little ridiculous.

C

Coyan Retsof

I say this all the time

M

Mitch Rhodes

I think it's 21m
Pharahs rocket jump is 20m
And yeah sometimes the sky box is super low so you can't actually get out of her range.

C

Chloe Werder

YES

J

Jee Hon Hiung

You can two shot moira if you manage to hit her directly. She need so much time to kill pharah when zen orb or mercy pocketing. Also she deal less damage than winston and have to awesome tracking unlike sym/winston.

M

Matthew J Crofts

no. we need more counters against the stupid rocket rat pharah

R

Rebecca Moriarity

You can easily kill or escape her with a pharah..

I

Ian Dunn

She has a range of 20 meters with good precision. just move unpreictably instead of straight ahead.

S

Shannon Fellows

I don't get how people are hitting pharah with moira, my attacks never reach lmao

S

Santiago Jara

50 dps vs 2 120 burst rockets to the fucking face... Git gud

P

Panda Lau

And so it begins

J

Jaden Edwards

Ok so her beam is 15m

If you're getting sucked by her either she's on high ground TRYING to get you or the skybox is low

Also, if you can't at least make her run away by shooting her then maybe don't play pharah

C

Christoffer Avinash Malmqvist

I agree, I think everything with her is well balanced except for her range, make the range like zaryas beam or something u think that would make ppl think twice before picking her and pharrah's pickrate would increase again :p

A

Abhishek Kumar

Bitch about her on Reddit and Facebook constantly and she'll be nerfed in like two months. Unlike other devs, Jeff actually listens to the community

A

Aaron Milne

If I can’t evade her as Widow, she has too much range.

If I can’t run away from her as Soldier, she has too much range.

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Ware you in game with me? Baybe gtfo top of me or my team mates and i cant reach you

W

William Harrison

Just shoot her twice I promise she will stop sucking your life lol

W

William Harrison

Omg people she has the lowest dps in game, shot her!! You will win the fight lmao!!

J

Justin Becker

Take your reticle, point it near her, and click the left mouse button. I guarantee you'll kill her before she kills you.

N

Nicolette Lee

I'm more salty that Pharah can inflict damage on herself from her own rockets.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom