Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone who thinks Moira needs a damage nerf needs to get their head out of their ass

C

Cory Stanton

Anyone who thinks Moira needs a damage nerf needs to get their head out of their ass

L

Lee McDermott

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

J

Jennifer Rae Pusak

You right.

O

Olly Regester-Cowan

Damage on primary fire no. Damage orb yes and her range yes. She is OP as it stands

A

Aadil Saqib

Her range needs nerfing. It doesn't make sense for a healer to counter a DPS like Pharah this easily... Like I understand getting in a closed spot with Moira with her orb up should get you killed as that's bad decision making on your part. But her being allowed to kill people halfway across the map is kinda stupid.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

Countering pharrah? The only pharrah I counter are call bad pharrah.. lol

Z

Zac Murphy

Not damage but range yes

N

Nick Laus

She is perfectly balanced as is I don't know why people cry about her. I'm a Moira main and her damage is honestly not that great unless you waste an orb for damage. If they waste the orb for damage then that's a big opportunity to push. If you are getting targeted by Moira as pharah then you need to learn to play pharah cause you are flying way too close. Moiras range is fine.

J

Julia Nicole

I'd say the damage orb could get a slight nerf, but neither her primary damage and especially not her range. If they would limit her range, she would need to make herself too vulnerable since she has to do that in order to heal. It's not like Symmetra where her job is to actually kill people with her primary, but to get back some resources to do what you pick her for, which is being a main healer.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom