Contact advertising [email protected]

While I'm after healers: Moira needs a nerf, but not a big one I think her damage...

R

Rey Lozano

While I'm after healers: Moira needs a nerf, but not a big one

I think her damage beam needs a recharge/reload kinda like Symm's so it's not so relentless but thats about it

Discuss

A

Antonija Paušak

as a moira main, i agree that she needs a damage nerf, but doesn't need a healing nerf cause it's really nice keeping the team alive and all that

C

Coyan Retsof

Keep Symm outta this

J

Julio Monagas

I don't think she needs a damage nerf, maybe make her cooldowns a little longer so she can't escape so easily when you try to 1 v 1 her

J

Julio Monagas

i mean, her damage is not that harsh unless she throws her orb while attacking you, and even tho you should always attack her once she used or orb and her fade, that's when she's most vulnerable

A

Alex Gonzales

Or how about we just nerg everyone, McCree gets a nerf gun, Genji a pool noodle, reaper a bubble gun

I

Iris Davis

AGREE

M

Matt Bubp

I think we need to consider that if Moira gets nerfed then Tracer and Genji run rampant even more unchecked lol.

A

Alex Gonzales

Moiras damage isnt that strong, unless you ignore her

R

Rey Lozano

Also, proposed nerf: pls blizzard make her damage beam not sound,,,like,,,that,,,,

V

Vynyl Shiro

Moira is fine as is. Git gud.

C

Caleb Darr Potter

S U C C

M

Marcel Hermann

How about...no? xD

K

Kaan Bilge

Reload wouldn't make sense since her weapon doesn't emit the beam, it sucks the life from her foes.

E

Eduardo Ramirez

Mercy is gone so now everyone is crying about Moira... Her skills aren't game breaking and her orbs can be deflected or absorbed by matrix, pls.

B

Beau Popkin

Nerf every character!

A

Aubrey Wilson

Whether or not she needs a nerf is debatable. While she has her flaws so did Mercy yet people still screamed for a nerf. by the community's standards a character having drawbacks does not mean they do not need a nerf and a character being strong and/or having a high pick rate means they do need a nerf. but if I were to suggest a nerf it would be to the effect her beam has on the person it is attached to. it causes their screen to shake making it harder to aim and kill her. also make Fade traceable, like when she fades have her disappear but there be a stream of smoke tell which direction she went in

E

Eric Parish

I just really hate her range.

B

Beau Popkin

Adding a reload to her dmg hand is interesting

G

Giancarlo Wade

Make her have to heal with her healing hand to recharge her damage hand so she basically gets removed from being a cancerous free for all hero ;D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom