Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm getting a switch soon and I'm getting botw. My question is it worth it to buy...

• Thread starter Lynn Marie Howell
  • Start date
U

Ulises Trump

No it's not

D

Dan Olejniczak

I collect them, so never used them for the games. However, I don't think they are worth it for what it gives you in game.

B

Bella Hale

Just a second reminder. No linking etsy, Amazon, or ebay links to NFC card shops. ;)

You guys are awesome. Carry on.

S

Scott Dempster

They really really help out early game when its a struggle. But they aren't needed end game. Just toys then to collect lol

K

Kelsy Kaufman

They are badass statues of some of your favorite characters of all time, buy all of the Amiibos

J

John Chang

Bonuses help out so much in the beginning as you won't fight the monsters that drop gear yet. But other amiibos help get costumes like Toon Link from Super Smash Bros has rare drops to get the Wind Waker armor.

G

George Saburit III

Unless you're planning on collecting... Better off buying amiibo cards

L

Lynn Marie Howell

Thank you everyone I'm going to go with amiibo cards

R

Ra Chavez

I only buy the ones I really like... otherwise raid your friend's or coworkers Amiibo cabinets and scan em all in!!!

Thats what I did!!!!

E

Elijah Beach

I’d say it’s worth it but only cause I have all of them, I’m a collector, if you don’t wanna spend money just get a power tag

M

Matthew Emigh

Get the cards. I got mine today, and they're awesome!

M

Marc Turner

Don't

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

I like having the amiibos to display. I only bought the ones I wanted to use or could find. Enjoy the hunt!

G

Gareth Echols

The item drops are very helpful and there is armor you couldn't get otherwise. I have all the Zelda amiibos and waiting on my Champions preorder. Good luck on finding yours if you decide on getting them.

D

Devin Kovacs

YESSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIT ISSSSSSSSSS

C

Christian Marshall

But NFC cat cards instead, they're cheaper and work just as good

J

Jaime Gonzales

no they r lame af

L

Luis Burgos

I got myself a powertag so I wouldn't have to waste hundreds. If you can find them all at retail price and have been wanting them since before BotW, totally man, get them. If not. Not even worth

P

Preston Westmoreland

i kinda only buy them for perks in games but mostly for collecting

S

Summer Cash

I bought the powersave for amiibos, download the nfc file and upload it to the power tage. $30 for every amiibo you could possibly want. And before you dismiss it as cheating, understand that many amiibos are hard to find and can cost over $40 online because they were limited addition. And the amiibos are the only way to get xertain costumes. Itsmaking an unfair situation fair.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom