Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm getting a switch soon and I'm getting botw. My question is it worth it to buy...

• Thread starter Lynn Marie Howell
  • Start date
M

Mathieu Borduas

if you want an hardocre experience you can still by amiibo for the look but dont use it it will be an epic and difficult adventure

R

Ralph Dennis

Game got me buying them. The bonuses are HUGE at the beginning IMO

T

Tyrael Ellis

I never cared for the amiibos, somi just bought one, then it began,... i bought another, and another, and pre ordered a couple more. Lol its an addiction not a necessity lmfao

R

Robert Ramos

And they have a whole new set Coming with the 2nd dlc.they haven't said what they will do for the game yet

A

Alan C Stupak

I got ones that I like to have sit around, just buy the action replay amiibo powersaves with power tag for the others.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

YES! BOTW makes the best use of Amiibo, to date, by FAR! They are especially helpful early on, offer very cool gear, and, the Guardian Amiibo is especially useful. Unlike most games ONE-AND-DONE Amiibo use, BOTW, let's you use them EVERY DAY. It adds to the fun of the game

N

Nathan Allcock

It is but be warned once you start collecting you won't stop

J

Justin Thiessen

No

W

William Jarael Smith

If all you care about is the bonus stuff for games, I don't recommend getting them. People sell amiibo cards on Etsy for way cheaper if that's all you want.

If you're a collector and like to have them out for display along with the bonus content they give, then yes, they are worth it.

D

Dicky Holmes

It's a slippery slope once you start...

J

Jamie Clayton

Yes

D

Daniel Garcia

If you want them, then yes. If not, then no. Don't feel like you "gotta catch 'em all" either. Get your favorites or all from a series.

B

Bella Hale

I'm not going to lie. I'm addiction to amiibos. Be careful. They are fun to collect and eat your soul.

D

Drake Preston

I have two amiibos. To me they're not worth spending the money for but everyone different and like to collect them.

M

Matthew Wright

Yes, join the amiibo dark side. We have exclusive content.

A

Alex Suter

I like that it briefly rains meat when I use the Bokobin one. Pretty optional though.

S

Sean Ryan

Of course it is!

S

Simon Kraškovic

HA if you can find any. The onlyamiibo i ewer found were fire emblem (i think) and cost 47.00 euro xd

J

James Henry Deter Jr.

no

J

James Henry Deter Jr.

no, get a power tag instead

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom