Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If I was to step out of my comfort zone and play a genre I don't normally play, would...

Z

Zerø Kaøs

As a side note I just ordered a set of pink and green joycons of amazon JP. I'm amazed that with tax and shipping they came out to LESS than the price of a pair of joycons here in the US.

B

Ben Sheppard

Doom is great, but I think you'll get much more content out of Skyrim

E

Eric Sellers

Skyrim will have more single-player replayability, while Doom, despite its great campaign, will see the most replay value through the online multiplayer, as most shooters these days do.
It depends on whether you prefer single player or multiplayer, really, as well as which of these you find more interesting;
Do you prefer shooting demons, upgrading amazing guns, and eviscerating hellspawn with their own horns while trying to turn back the tides of hell from destroying all of humanity?
Or do you like battling bandits and monsters steel-and-sorcery style, while out-roaring dragons with magical shouts, and deciding the fate of an entire war-torn kingdom as someone with Dragon's Blood flowing through their veins?

J

Joey Valk

I would recommend both. They're both excellent ports.

M

Matt Venters

Doom

C

Cory Steppe

Doom, and one part that makes it feel not overpriced. It comes with the dlc's for online

C

Chris Kohel

Skyrim without a doubt. One of the best games ever.

M

Moritz Scamander

Doom

M

Moses Moeking Sosa

Doom

L

Lanie Sjödin

Well, do you prefer multiplayer over story? If so then I’d say Doom.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom