Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If I was to step out of my comfort zone and play a genre I don't normally play, would...

K

Kayla Wilson

Skyrims replay ability will last for the entire life of your switch and then some.

D

Domingo Rubies Aleman

Skyrim is Epic

L

LeoVutton Ballard

doom is dope!
never played skyrim either but thinkin about gettin it today

R

Ryan Butler

Skyrim. I had doom with GameFly and sent it back the next day.

J

John Garcia

I like playing doom online but I also love playing skyrim at work

B

Bailey Caine

Skyrim is considered one of the best games of the decade whereas doom is just a great reboot and an excellent shooter. Get both eventually but go with Skyrim first

C

Connor Mane

Dooms fun campaign is great

E

Erik Wilgenhof Plante

I have Skyrim on my PC and PS4 but still bought it for the Switch. Doom on PS4 is enough for me.

D

Darshen Naidu

Get both they’re both amazing

S

Steven Kaminellis

If you liked botw the go skyrim

R

Robert Gremillion

Skyrim, although Doom is great, you pretty much just have the one thing to do "Kick A$$". Skyrim has a pretty large world full of exploration, lots of different characters to meet, things to do, lots of potential

A

Andre Gosparini

Doom is an amazing FPS it's a breath of fresh air after years of terribleremakes skyrim is awesome as well if you've never played either I'd say Skyrim.

Z

Zerø Kaøs

Eventually I may get both if they have a price drop or a sale, but I need one until Xenoblade comes out in 2 weeks.

A

Aaron Hughes

Skyrim. More content. More to do. see. a lot more replayability.

Its what BotW should have been more like tbh. Huge open world but plenty to see and do with sidequests with their own story.
Its pretty much LTTP mixed with Majoras Mask mixed with BotW.

Oh and the musics awesome too. Much like most of Zeldas

L

Leon Davies

Omg definitely Skyrim!!!!

B

Blaine Lemin

Doom is awesome

T

Travis Gossi

I had 'Skyrim' years ago on the 360, and for whatever reason I could never get into it. I did just pick up 'Doom' on the Switch however, and I can tell you that it is a blast!

J

Jermaul W

What are ypur normal games?

T

Tom Ussher

They're very different games, if you want a frantic awesome violent experience with face-melting music then go for Doom. If you want a 3 billion hour long adventure with magic n swords n shit where you can essentially do whatever you want a big ol' fantasy world, go Skyrim. Have fun! :)

J

Joseph Mitchell

Skyrim if you like open world RPG. Doom if you love a gory FPS game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom