Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If I was to step out of my comfort zone and play a genre I don't normally play, would...

J

Jason Cameron

Skyrim. Do you want to get 50-80 hours out of a game or 500-800 hours? DOOM is great but if you want value for your dollar, get Skyrim

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Doom slays. Sometimes on a handheld you just wanna play a quick shotgun blaster. They're runes and upgrades just like skyrim too

D

David Smith

Doom it's unique to Switch and is the type of game we need. Or wait for xenonblade chronicles 2

T

Trevor Tuls

Definitely skyrim. It's much more welcoming.

R

Russ Messer

Thats a though choice

C

Ciaran Christie

Skyrim is amazing i have it on 360. Only ever played original doom so no idea about that

A

Andrew Defty

If you can, I would suggest Doom for frantic fun fests while saving every little bit of cash for Skyrim. I have never played either, and as such I'm getting Doom for this reason. Fun Blast Fest while saving for Skyrim. Both look equally good for different reasons, but like me, if you want both... Choose one and save for the other.

R

Rob Norris

Both are great games so you’ll be good either way.
Go Skyrim if you’d prefer an open world fantasy game that you can easily sink 100 hrs into.
Or DOOM if you want a fast pace/kick ass FPS, that also has multiplayer & should easily get more than your money’s worth from.
Or do what I did & get both!

A

Andy Gjata

Skyrim dude. It’s like , one of the best games EVER

L

Luke Lovelock

Both games are at the top of their genres.... you cant go wrong

C

Charlie Swafford

Didn't you just have almost the exact same post yesterday? Where you stated you don't like elder scrolls?

K

Keith Whitney

Just bought Doom at a Redbox for $5. Might get the Switch version someday if it drops in price.

G

Gavin Hopper

Skyrim has definitely aged, and especially if you don't own it yet, then it's a good buy. Doom is a really fun, fast paced shooter, but it's fairly linear, with a fair amount of secret collectables hiding around the map.

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Doom has online death match

J

Jamie Thomas

very different games so you could be addressing two completely audiences here.. I’m a FPS guy so easy DOOM or me, was one of the most enjoyable campaigns of the year, I’m thinking of getting a switch just to play through again on a handheld

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

Skyrim. Especially if you have never gotten it before, I am really glad I held off so long

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Never played Skyrim till on the Switch, it’s alright for a PS3 game.

G

Geoff Greene

Slow and steady, awesome story and immersive (skyrim) or intense, in your face frag-fest (doom also immersive) you decide...

A

Adam Patrick Fisher

I havent played skyrim myself, but have watched my brothers play it. if you like large open worlds that you can explore and immerse yourself in then skyrim is probably the way to go. Personally, I love doom, always have. Its fast paced, challenging, and the whole splatter till you drop dead theme is just so good. Haha, I would highly suggest doom.

J

Josh Brown

Depends on your preferences. If you prefer FPS games, Doom. If you like RPGs, Skyrim.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom