Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If I was to step out of my comfort zone and play a genre I don't normally play, would...

Z

Zerø Kaøs

If I was to step out of my comfort zone and play a genre I don't normally play, would you suggest DOOM or Skyrim for Switch. And to avoid any "skip Skyrim because it's been remade and ported so many times" or "DOOM is overpriced at $60 because you can get it on PS4 for $20," comments know that I have never once played a second of DOOM or Skyrim at all. So they're starting off even.

B

Brad Hall

I’m a pretty casual gamer but I love Skyrim. I haven’t played Doom though

R

Richard K. Rivera

Doom

A

Austin Givens

Do you want a gory shooter or a replayable rpg?

M

Matthew Hadley

Skyrim hands down. Way more things to for the money. By a massive marg n

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

DOOM

A

Antony Catton

Both

N

Nick Rebich

Skyrim will give you more play time but Doom has multiplayer.

M

Michael Fritz

Well if you haven't played either, I'd say Skyrim.

T

Tom Mitchell

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

W

Will Frost

Skyrim can last you a long time. Doom you can play with others. These are the highlights

T

Tobias Lingen

Skyrim =3

L

Larry Hynes

Don't listen to the negativity, Both are excellent choices and worth picking up. Its hard to compare since they are vastly different games but you won't be disappointed.

C

Charlotte Bailey

I'd say skyrim. I've loved it since it wad 1st released but it wasn't my normal type of game and I would never have bought it. My OH bought the special edition on day of release and I confiscated it until he finished his dissertation that's the only reason I tried it. (He had to buy a 2nd copy once he'd finished his work 2 weeks later as I didn't want to give it back lol)

M

Matt Musarra

Neither. Those r both available in VR

M

Max Maerder

Skyrim, so much play time its not even funny, lots of good lore and abilities as well, very well rounded game, there is a reason its been re hashed so many times and people keep on buying it.

A

Adriyaan Yanyanyanyan

Skyrim!!! 600+ hours of gameplay!

J

J.T. Melanson

Get both, use Toys R' Us for layaway if you can. That's what I am doing.

A

Andrew Harvey

Doom is 10-12 hours, Skyrim is hundreds.

D

Dylan Pereira

You'll get more hours out of Skyrim, a 10-12 hour campaign out of Doom, but Doom has an addicting multiplayer that I personally wasn't as into when I had it on console, you can't go wrong with either

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom