Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need some help... My 3 kids are getting switches for xmas (already bought). Now i...

R

Ricky Pontes

Deff Mario games good co op and single player Mario and rabbits kingdom battle combines good strategy and fun game kids can together learn what best way to play the game and very kid family and fun new sonic game for switch coming out sonic forces has little co op in it and great single player looks like and a must super Mario oddessy

R

Ricky Pontes

Oh and Mario kart very kid friendly fun and kids can all play together!

M

Matt MacDonald

You'll need 3 copies of any game they all want unless you wanna see them fighting over who gets to play it

K

Kyle MacDonald

Get Minecraft digital for each, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8, and Zelda on physical and that should keep em busy for a while.

M

Michael A. Morton

Give the oldest what I'd call a master account.
Put that profile on all 3 switches. Buy digital games on that account and then you should be download it to all 3 I think. They should be able to play the games on their own account.
But the system is only 32gb. So if your going to do that you may want to look into getting 256gb micro as cards for all 3.

A

Adrian Chan

As others have said just buy one physical copy of a game and get them to share

J

Jupiter A Heart

on one had i want to go pure digital but the fact that nintendo can say fuck you and block you from accessing your games you bought makes me cringe

R

Rehenie Rossab

Make ur life easier and by them eshop cards or a visa gift card so that they can use the money themselves to buy the game/s they want

E

Essam Abbasi

I think you should buy 1 zelda phys copy for them, then buy them 3 minecrafts so they can play together also keep it digital for minecraft

T

Tom Walsh

Physical as they're about £10 more on eShop.

K

Kobe Leonor

Physical

E

Edward Rhoderick

Digital they can't be lost broken or stolen. Though if you go with hard copies they can easily share games.

D

Donavin Sudhoff

download, so they cant lose it and you can buy it once without having to buy copies from being damaged or stolen

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Physical

J

Jovon Ford

For children I would recommend digital games and a very large memory card. Children lose things and buying digital will cut down on replacement games and crying children.

J

Jason Cameron

Physical games give you coins on My Nintendo... that's one benefit

J

Justin Vargo

Physical so they can trade the games back and forth...digital will not allow that.

Otherwise your gonna be buying 3 copies of each game.

T

Taylor Jones

Physical since Zelda is single player so you would have to buy it 3 times if you did digital. Minecraft can be played with multiple people physical or digital (one switch hosts and the others connect to that switch)

S

Samuel Gomez

Splatoon digital copy for all of them. Then buy the other games in cartridge, one for each of their birthdays that way they have to collaborate with each other on what games they wanna share. Yo'ure looking at 200 dollars per game so the can play with each other.

M

Mark Arthur

Physical might be the best for you because they can share the game easier. Unless of course they want to play at the same time then multiple copies required.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom