Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need some help... My 3 kids are getting switches for xmas (already bought). Now i...

B

Bigduo Ones

Everyone already said it. I had to buy 2 Splatoon 2's for the 2 Switches I have.

C

Chris Ross

Keep in mind Super Mario Odyssey is going to be available as well.

I'm not sure what your budget is, but if they each had access to 2 games each, that will be plenty for a couple months of play time.

If it were me I would get them each eShop cards with ~$60 allowing them to pick their own digital games. Then purchase one cartridge they can all share in the mean time.

T

Tariq Khan

I like to have AAA games on cartridge and indies on digital. Just my way of organising ot

D

Dan Olejniczak

I would buy physical. They can take turns playing zelda, but they will probably want to play Minecraft together, so more than one copy of that.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

If they want to play at the same time they'll need duplicate copies. If they can share games like Zelda then one copy would work.

Some games like Mario Kart will allow them to play against each other on one Switch with splitscreen but others like Spaltoon 2 will require separate copies of the game and each to use their own Switch.

J

Jermaul W

Physical only. You cant share downloaded games so you will have to buy the same game on each system. So stick to buying a hard copy of the game and just let them take turns playing it on there switch

D

David Culp

1. If you buy physical they can share the game but only one may play at a time.
2. If you buy digital only the device that you bought it on can use it so they cant swap carts.
3. If you want to play the same game on multiple machines at the same time you will need to buy multiple copies of the game.

K

Kasi Farr

I have 4 boys - buy one of each game you want to get for them, see what they like! And THEN buy the second or third copies as needed! Trade in what they don't play ( another reason I like cartridge instead of digital) and go from there. They don't need EVERYTHING they'd ever want to play on the switch on day 1. Give them a taste, have them share, and let hem earn the other copies if thy want them. You never know what they're really going to like and play especially if they don't have consoles to begin with, only tablets. Good luck!! ❤❤

P

Priscilla J Burk

How about ecards as gifts too not all the kids will like the same games and any games you get have them been like co-op games like overcooked. Also I believe a board game might be coming out too

J

Jonathan Dogey

Dayam!!! Three switches what the ???? I would have had to share with my sister if we were kids

C

Casey Yates

Buy physical, you only need one copy of single player games , also won't take up a lot of your memory too

D

David Kohzad

I say physical, because you can trade the games in or resell them later. As opposed to digital.

M

Mia Rousseau

So then I think want I have to do is pick 3 single player games to give each child a game for xmas .. they can then swap when they are done ... or o assume mid game they can stop playing and go back later to where they were? their play saves on the system right? ...... then they can ask for gift cards of what ever from grandparents if they want minecraft etc.

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Rayman legends is 4 player. It was released today or something

S

Spencer Miller

You need to buy multiple copies no matter what form of media you choose to purchase. Minecraft has no physical copies right now so you'd have to buy it digital but it's only $20 so I'd say you should buy them all a copy so they can play together. They could always take turns playing zelda but if they fight over it, you might want to buy three copies of that too.

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Minecraft stories has a physical copy

M

MX Saav

If they will
All want to play then cartridges will be your only option unless you wanna buy 3 digital copies of a game.

R

Rico Derr

I am a collector so I go physical. But get a good sd card and never worry about forgetting a game. But at the same time with physical you can get 1 copy and if they don't play all the time take turns with the physical

S

Steve Lusky

I think they can share hard copy games and wait to get mario kart used for all 3 of them

R

Rolando Royster

Getting all three of them switches??? Great mom lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom