Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I know y'all are toxic as crap but by god maybe u guys can explain this lol This is...

T

Travis Amburgey

I know y'all are toxic as crap but by god maybe u guys can explain this lol
This is from a post I seen on a pubg group I'm in and these guys are bashing him for playing on ultra settings? Like what? Lol
I can set my settings to full ultra and not experience any lag and fully keep up with everyone lol
What's the point of spending 3k to 4k on a pc then 1k to 2k on a gaming monitor if you don't play on high end graphics?

J

Justin Lee LeClair

Just gonna throw this out there

C

Cody Rock

They say that because on low settings you can see better. No bushes to hide in or anything like that.

A

Adam Mueller

You are asking to get flamed from the first statement but anyway.

To answer your question many people can only play on medium or lower in pub g and still struggle to hit 60 fps. I mean if you can do it, who gives a shit what other people say .

Some people play tf2 on super low settings to max out fps, and most pros do, but unless you are top tier its not really gonna change your gameplay that much, same applies here. Probably a lot of streamers and pubg "pros" play on low to medium for the fps boost and the fanboys think thats the "right" way to play.

B

Billy Harris

disadvantage playing at ultra duh

C

Chris Law

Or how bout this. I’ll play MY pc on the settings that I want. And others can play THEIR pc on the settings THEY wanna play on. Who gives a fuck wat other people play on? Enjoy the fucking game. If anyone is bashing someone over playing on certain settings or playing with a controller then the people complaining are obviously bored as fuck and have nothing better to do and/or don’t have a pc that could play ultra without lag. Play how u wanna play man fuck all the other pussies complaining about OTHER PEOPLES shit.

J

Joshua Jarvis

Less reflections, flashes, shadows, etc. I've been playing low settings since CS 1.6 for that reason. Since I suck alot more in Overwatch than Counterstrike (worlds apart), i play on epic settings

D

Dan Hill

Low Settings are for performance. Some people would rather have a smooth running game than a good looking one. There is 0 reason to run any ultra settings on pubg as the game doesn't even look good and the frame drop spikes are far too common. Running settings on ultra means during gunfights you will have severe lag spikes. Any action other than running in an open field will cause frame/lag spikes. But having settings on ultra means you are probably struggling already to run a constant 100fps. So when you get hit with dropped frames on Ultra settings will suffer more and you may be down to 40fps. But on low/medium at a average of 130fps you may drop to 80fps. Soooo PERFORMANCE>LOOKS

D

Dan Hill

Btw to say u experience no lag is BS. Even with an 1080 amp extreme. Literally the best gpu on the market suffers lag/frame spikes. And don't try to convince me otherwise because everyone suffers from it. Its server side lag nothing you can do to prevent it.

C

Chris Law

PUBG sucks anyways. Minecraft ftw

B

Barry Leland

The higher your frames, the less input lag you have. Anything over 10ms is very noticeable and impactful on your gameplay. I have a 1080ti and a 7700k and still play on low everything in Native 2k. I average 270 frames so I keep my cap at 250 so I get consistent frames rather than spiking to 300 at times. It's a better, smarter way to play.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom