Contact advertising [email protected]

lol Why y'all so toxic in QP? I have fun toying with toxic players, so I don't...

G

Giancarlo Wade

lol Why y'all so toxic in QP?

I have fun toying with toxic players, so I don't really care, but seriously, how tf do you manage to get so salty in QP where there's nothing riding on a win or loss. Enjoy the game and improve instead of demanding everyone play what and how you'd like them to play.

I got backfilled into a match on Illios, their Hanzo left the match and I backfilled with, you guessed it, Wimblebimble. Instantly, like in many matches, I get flamed in voice chat non stop just for picking Widow instead of whatever they want. We have no healer, I'm fine with that. If I wanted a healer, I'd play one. Unsurprisingly, their attitude changed dramatically when I was dropping enemies left and right and taking the point alone an the main guy who was yelling at me through his mic sincerely apologized for judging a book by it's cover (he also flamed me when I died, which was my only death in the match lol).

Learn to play without a healer, because let's be honest, you won't always have one. I'll be honest, I play much better without a healer and the majority of matches where I don't have one, I not only carry and win, but I usually get perfect matches or die only once (I mostly play Widowmaker). Without a healer, I'm forced to be a better player in all aspects: aim, flexibility, evasiveness, decision making, etc. This is mostly related to DPS heroes more so than tanks, but practice without a healer and you'll really learn to play (unless you're practicing a healer of course haha).

TL;DR - Skip the third paragraph.

T

Tereza Bauerová

hello as widow main i am really angery

D

Derek Merchant

Semi-related,I had a qp game that lasted 20 mins and I had 50 elims and 25.6 k damage,it was a great game lol,and I’m sure if it was comp it would’ve been so toxic

L

Luke Schirmer

Great pic

F

Febri Dhany

Dun care for the post, only comment to appreciate the picture

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I only make suggestions when two snipers, one or more team member has multiple counters rendering them useless and when my team dies for about a minute to character that's carrying. Saying we need change our strategy. Me, having a low reponse rate I'll still make suggestions. But, now if team don't look good in qp I'm outta there, I might joke before I leave. I used to be that guy that always choose healer to help them out, not no more. Can't heal with a dreadful comp and people blame me for my silver border.

M

Mary Gimenez

It's not about the character/class itself, I actually became a tank main in part because I fucking hate getting my needle thread' by widowmaker; it's more about their average playerbase.

Sniper players: never switch, spam "we need a healer", average of ~3 elim per 10 min, <40% win rate, " it's just [insert non-comp mode], therefor I won't try to win", never target what they're supposed to (turrets, short ranged heroes, supports)
Also sniper players: WTF why my team mates get mad at me in competitive/blame me for the loss?

The hate it's irrational, but almost justifiable considering the common non-serious nature of their playerbase.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom