R

Royce Rivera

I wouldn't do it.

J

Jordan Cox

If you’re the one with the mario kart you’re the one loosing hugely

Z

Zachary Hanson

I'm the one trading the MK8. And why do you say that. I don't play it ever and I really want 2k lol

J

Justin Terry

If your not playing mk8, and it's just sitting I'd say go for it!

M

Moses Moeking Sosa

Do it

R

Royce Rivera

What's the point of asking the question if you clearly have an idea of what you want? If you don't play MK8 and want NBA then go for it.

Z

Zachary Hanson

Yeah I only ever Play Zelda and Mario kart just sits there. My son doesn't play it either except once in a blue moon

J

Jean Falzon

I would buy NBA 2k too but no way would I trade Mario Kart for it. That game is a must!

S

Steven Baker

I’m a huge b-ball and sports game fan and I’ll say you’re taking an L with that one . Maybe it’s be but 2k just isn’t the same on switch . And they haven’t updated it in Months . Since like December so no trades or anything

M

Matti Moilanen

Dont forget it's the Deluxe hehe :D deeehlakss. I'm keeping my MK8D cuz I enjoy it and it's my only Multiplayer game on the Switch. Kart racing is fun... I prefer karts instead of real cars in racing, mostly.

J

Jay S Brindle

100% no

M

Moses Moeking Sosa

They probably ain't gonna come out with a 2k19 for the switch so play 18 while it's hot. You could always buy Mario Kart again but 2k18 is only good for 1 year

D

Devin Snow

Bad

M

Michael Hayes

Absolutely. I own both games, but only have MK for the kids and would trade/sell it today if it wasn't "theirs". NBA 2k18 is my most played game on the Switch and runs great.

K

Kenny Cudnik

I would, but i own both anyway. But i play 2K a whole lot more than MARIO kart

M

Moses Moeking Sosa

Trade it for Xenoverse

Z

Zachary Hanson

Yeah I wish I had more cash flow for video games cause I'd prefer to have both

J

Joe Bell

Fuck no