Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For the people who have Mario + Rabbids Kingdom.How this the game?And do y'all like it?

J

Joe Folk

For the people who have Mario + Rabbids Kingdom.How this the game?And do y'all like it?

G

Guillaume Oak

I loved it! It is a turn based strategy game, very similar to Xcom. It starts off pretty easy, then becomes quite deep and challenging.

J

Jack Nguyễn

Good game !

M

Mario Kolarić

great

C

Christy Robinson

IMO I loved it and think it’s so good for what it is. It’s campy & has some stupid humor, but it’s really fun. The game play is addicting and easy to pick up and go. Not to say it isn’t challenging I definitelyhad to retry levels 2-4 times in later levels to get perfect scores. Mario + Guns what more could you want?

P

Paul Amarok

I just got it last week and I am enjoying it alot. There is tons of secrets like a Mario game.

J

Jonathan Dalton

Eh. I’ll be the guy who reigns on everyone’s parade. I think it’s cheesy and a terrible game. Childish and not for me. Annoying is more the word for it

J

Joey Pallotta

Love it!

N

Nolon Lawrence

It's still in the case. I really need to play it but I'm sure it's great

C

Christopher Lafriniere

I love it. Turned based battle and a funny storyline. It's tons of fun.

L

Luke Lovelock

I like it but i find it difficult.

D

Dave Perry

Id be interested to know peoples age when posting on this subject. I bought based on everyone raving about it on here but i feel it is not for adults. (well,over 30s)*only on level 1-7. Hopefully it turns me around

L

Luke Lovelock

Im 41. I like it. I just dont have the time to dedicate to it. I prefer quick fixes...

T

Tim Poston

Love it. Very fun game

L

Lori-Ann Folkman

Love it can’t put it down

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

I love it

T

Tia Scoggins

Amazingly fun

C

Cassandra Beaudoin

I am not a rabbids fan And lots of the ppls review before the game was even out were bad but got the game cause I like Mario a lot so I thought I'd give it a shot but seriously I got very surprised the game is lots of fun I'm actually very glad I bought it

S

Sam Garforth

I didn’t get it. I played it a couple of times then put it on eBay. Not sure if it’s for old or young people.

M

Matthew Morley

Fun and addictive

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom