Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I don’t really know anything about gaming PCs. Is this PC worth getting for my first...

• Thread starter Martyn James Davidson
  • Start date
A

Alex Wood

Just watch videos on YouTube to build man it is super easy. Did you ever play with Legos as a kid? Then you can do this.

E

Elijah Graham

YouTube and Newegg are your best friends. For best value, build your own.

A

Alexander Magnusson

Dont buy it the graphic card sucks

C

Cass Johnson

Putting a pc together is literally like legos with some cords you just need to cram away. My buddy built mine infront of me because i was skeptical and thought since i had literally 0 knowledge in building them that i should do prebuilt. I was wrong 100%. Id do it 100 times over.

A

Alexander Magnusson

Fck you

D

Dylan Schollum

When I started with PC I had no knowledge of PCs but tutorials online and a few people in FB groups helped me and now it's a piece of piss.. Have some faith friend

J

Jack Waller

Nope... pre build that cheap will be pants... could build a decent pc for that cost but it's so much easier than you think

D

Damian Hirst

As you are looking at PCWorld I decided to look there for you. AT that price point you are looking at this as the basic
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you can go a bit higher then I suggest this -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Beyond that we can coach you until you feel confident enough to build your next

K

Kevin Raayman

Pre build pc's are mostly more expensive that custom build pc's. I recommend you to go to a local hardware store and ask there for information on what you should get etc. But don't buy a pre build pc.

L

Lauren Burns

I suggest getting the knowledge then. None of us that built ours were born with the knowledge. Everybody has to start somewhere. Super easy to pick up and building it is just like Lego. So simple. Get watching some videos on YouTube and put together possible builds on pcpartpicker. Seriously, you’ll get a much better rig for your money and you’ll feel proud of your accomplishment. And have the confidence to regularly clean your pc.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

not everyone wants to build a PC, this is why prebuilts exist, stop getting on his ass about it.

E

Edmund Hanudeľ

Gain some knowledge, it will save u so much money, i had no idea about building pc as well but i did it and i could not do better thing

M

Martyn James Davidson

Ok, I’m going to give it a go. This is what I’m looking at...

M

Martyn James Davidson

M

Martyn James Davidson

A

Alex Fleming

Its funny how he asks that he wants a PREBUILT, alright he doesnt want to build it. Simple. Yet people still keep nagging him to build one like shut up let people who know bout prebuilt ones help him. But saying of which there are companies that do custom build so they give you options on the gear you out in, advice and options depends on what the computer is for and makes sure it all works. Saves you countless hours may cost more but hey people complain theres not enough jobs around might as well let someone keep there job.

C

Chris Hunt

Building is super easy I finally got up the nerve at 39 and can't believe how easy and rewarding it is, plus building will gift the knowledge to be your own tech it's just plug and play parts.

A

Alan Aleman

Graphic cards, ram and power supplies are super expensive because of the mining thing and we don't know when that's going to settle down. I would build the computer. Just spend sokme time watching guides on YouTube. It's not that hard and you get to decide how much you want to spend

N

Nicholas Woodard

Obviously you have no knowledge this doesn't even include any of the specs. Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom