Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I don’t really know anything about gaming PCs. Is this PC worth getting for my first...

• Thread starter Martyn James Davidson
  • Start date
M

Martyn James Davidson

I don’t really know anything about gaming PCs. Is this PC worth getting for my first one? And please don’t suggest for me to build one as I have 0 knowledge on doing that.

J

Jose Rivera

Just go on cyberpowerpc.com or ibuypower.com these are prebuilt custom pc. You pick the parts and they build it.

D

Damon Epley

You definitely want to build your own. Buying these prebuilt computers are always a rip off when you can build it yourself, get double the power, and spend half the money. There's some guides out there on what to get and how to put it together. It's not too difficult either.

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Never ever EVER buy a pre built.

N

Nicholas Usher

I know you said you have 0 knowledge building a PC but it's actually very simple and there's plenty of people and YouTube videos that can help/ walk you through building literally step by step

J

Jared Marr

Long as it has a 1080ti =D

D

Delai Wu

That computer is not really nice. Maybe the price for a premade is OK but the videocard is not that good, you know, you get what you pay.
It has a 1050. Try to find at least a 1060

D

Damian Renolde

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
build your own, cheaper and more powerful.

C

Claudiu Nicolae

Ask someone to help you build one. Don't buy a premade. There's forums and subredits which will help you. There's build of the month post on mmo-champion and all stuff like that.

D

Delai Wu

He already said he won't build a pc himself

K

Karlo Coloso

Dude the first PC i built, i had zero knowledge on it. I just youtubed and googled How To. Its not hard. You put it together like legos. All you need to know is what parts you need to build it and an operating system. You take an extra couple hours to learn and you save hundreds of dollars.

S

Sheldon Walker

I had no idea what I was doing when I built mine probably same for most people who got into it. It's cheaper and a lot of fun.

A

Alma Rose

My friend bought this one recently. It's really good tbh , ignore nerds who expect top ultra graphic specs. This tower will run shit like destiny 2 fine and all that on ultra so yeah thats good for a first pc

M

Mark Chavez

Don't buy prebuilt systems. They are far more expensive then building one yourself. That js because you are paying a computer tech a few hundred dollars to put it together for you and install everything.

S

Shalley Harsh

you are gonna have to give much more information than just that pic... at least edit and write the config of that thing (copy it from there)

R

Robin Oliver Vikøren

Learn how to build one

K

Karl Weinger

Buy one if you want but you are paying almost double because they built it. All the fun is in the build. Also you didn't list any of the specs just the model number if you want help post the specs.

R

Robin Oliver Vikøren

Motherboard. match it with a cpu that fits. harddrive/ssd, graphics card, PSU. Cooling.
You're done. It's not that freaking hard, just spend more money on stuff you can assemble yourself anf save tons of money on

B

Brad Bond

Pre-built only gets you that initial assembly. Watch some videos. You may change your mind. Computers are like legos.

N

Nicholas Usher

Prebuilts are not almost double the cost lol if you build the same specs as a prebuilt you save maybe $100-200 tops

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom