Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I don’t really know anything about gaming PCs. Is this PC worth getting for my first...

• Thread starter Martyn James Davidson
  • Start date
P

Philippe Belanger

We all had no idea what we were doin the first time but building pc is for anyone to do its so simple just google it

A

Ash Sh

If you Google parts you can learn and honestly you save SO MUCH MONEY of you build your own! It's worth familiarizing yourself!

N

Nova Angel

is no science to build one lol i builded mine by myself with zero knowledge too and dont regret it :3

A

Allen Guarin

Dont go for pre built pcs. Go check out custom PC builders online. There’s the mainstream companies like cyberpower pc etc. there’s also smaller ones that gives you better prices like ironsidecomputers.com

A

Aaron Koenig

They're just expensive Legos. Have some confidence.

J

Jose Rivera

D

Darrell Yallop

"please don’t suggest for me to build one as I have 0 knowledge on doing that" but u have youtube were you can get a step by step guide.

C

Christopher Crisostomo Miguel

Plenty of videos on youtube to walk you through a build. As suggested, go to pcpartpicker as it will help with parts and you can adjust costs

C

Cecil Ward

number one thing to do when looking for a good pc to game on, is stay away from PC shops like PC world

W

Weslee Hein

Look up
Requirements for the game you want to run.

Match specs to
Computer your going to buy

Done

T

Tony Andre Kjørsvik Pedersen

if you have friends who know how to build computer ask them to help you :)
i dont know much about computer self but i have a friend who know alot about computer bulding :)

J

Johan Franco Torres

hey i got my pc from this site it is a very good site
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Johan Franco Torres

i got the 1200 dollar version but bought a 1080ftw

J

Johan Franco Torres

instead of the 1070

S

Scott Ivan Davies

Guys not everyone wants to build a pc, they prefer prebuilt off the shelves!!! Most of these comments are to build one, Please steer them in the best direction for prebuilts if you know. Also not as easy for some, my bro in law spanked his cpu when he done his A’s didn’t know about the lever on the cpu socket!!

J

Joe Louciano

It isn't worth it to build anymore they're holding on to a skill from the past , I used to always build my gaming PC but really don't think it is all that worth it anymore

R

Rubens D. Garcia

In order to know if this pre-built PC is good, we'd have to know what's in it. But you can customize a build at ibuypower.com and they'll do the work for you. All you do is pay for it.

A

Aaron Koenig

Never prebuild!!! If you must.... Go Xidax.

B

Brad Bond

I gotta vote against Cyberpower. I had a poor experience with them. They always wanted me to ship back a 50lb box after repeat failed repairs on my dime. That was not a cool thing if it takes 3-4 repairs.

Look at the repair policy because it could be awful.

B

Brad Bond

Also building means understanding parts replacement for upgrades and repairs. If you have money to pay a professional you may not care.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom