Contact advertising [email protected]

Who uses mouse and keyboard on PS4? Though I’m not a fan of it and don’t really need...

• Thread starter Amberlynn Miramontes
  • Start date
A

Amberlynn Miramontes

Who uses mouse and keyboard on PS4? Though I’m not a fan of it and don’t really need it for myself, my friend is interested in it and I want to find nice ones for him
Does any mouse and keyboard work? I don’t understand it at all

J

Justin Isberg

needs an adapter. Sony endorses one, but theres better ones out there.

Super controversial though

A

Adam Bahadur

If you were a friend you would tell him to just get good with a controller and not to use the MKB on a console for an unfair advantage

R

Riley Talbot

First of all, tell your friend to learn how to aim and get good at the game 2. You'll need an adaptet and they're really expensive, the best one as far as I know is the Zim 4 and its like, $800 on Amazon

J

Joe Metz

If everyone has access to the same thing its not a disadvantage

G

Gabriel Groth

In my opinion if you use a mouse and keyboard on counsel you just suck. Step your aim up

M

Matt Mcallister

Ur friends mum is gey

L

Laeth Thomas

Man, don't contribute to this, please. It's super whack. I used to play on console, and when I experienced keyboarders in rank, it felt like the most unfair loss of SR. Ones worth getting are expensive. Half the price of a PC capable of running OW.
PLEASE don't let him contribute to this

L

Laeth Thomas

The console version has AIM assist for Christ's sake
Tracking heroes minus Zarya are already busted.

L

Laeth Thomas

Keyboard genji, zen and Widow are ridiculous. Even Zarya. Emasculate your friend.

J

Jay Henry

It's for you isn't it

J

John Kaba

That's not the kind of friend you need

J

Justin Becker

I wouldn't bother with it at all. I've tried every mouse and keyboard adapter and they all feel far worse than just sucking it up and using a controller. They all feel absolutely nothing like playing the pc version of the game.

S

Steven Hendrickson

^ Don't listen to ANYONE above me here. I have an adapter and overwatch is a very rare example of a game set up with options that let you play very very similarly to the PC version. Turn OFF the look smoothing option and the option under it (I can't remember the name for it, it's under advanced settings for aiming) these 2 options remove the floatyness of the thumbstick aiming and allow you to apply the preset DPI settings for the mouse if their are any (usually a button in the middle of the mouse below the scroll wheel)

D

Daniele Ceccarelli

Then if you think this is a disvantage for others i can't play ow on my pc because i get 40 fps and players with a 1080 gets 300 fps? That is a disvantage too lol, is just how you spend your money

D

Daniele Ceccarelli

Mouse and keyboard makes no magic, you need aim and skill even with those

T

Tj Pho

You need an adapter, cant just plug and play. So its extra sad that some people do it and its not going to be that responsive anyways. I would only do it to play with my amigos

I

Ian Cronus Marshall

Xim 4 is the best one.

W

Wesley Biggs

“My friend”

T

Tommy Jay III

Why are half your pfp momokun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom