Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How would you guys feel if netherealm brought their fighting games to switch ? I would...

C

Christian Harris

How would you guys feel if netherealm brought their fighting games to switch ?
I would die if they brought Mortal Kombat X to the Switch!!!!!!

J

Julien Bdn

It would be crazy !!!

M

Marc Diederich

please yes

B

Benjamin Bracker

I'm over fighting games really. I like my Super Street Fighter II that's enough for me.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

It should already be there. MKX and Injustice 2, both. The hardware can certainly handle it, and the ability to play a console quality fighter on the go? That's a million-seller.

It's actually kinda dumb that NetherRealm even needs goading here. They're acting like Capcom.

M

Muhammad Yousry

A standalone with all dlcs for Injustice please.

K

Kevin Bible

Should have already been on the system.... game may not do as well now so they taking a chance

D

Damon Foster

C

Carl Cruzada

HOLY FUCK INJUSTICE 2 PLS

G

Guy Bellemare

Yasssssssss Injustice 1 was the only "real" fighting game on wiiu so yes pls Boon

W

Willie D Rivera

I wish I wish wish.

E

Elatia Langford

I just want this fighting game that we were supposed to get the same month the Switch launched to FINALLY come out already.

You hearing me, Cardboard Robot Games?

W

Willie D Rivera

Anybody got injustice 1 for wiiu? Who wants to battle? I'll be home in 2hours if anyone wants it. Ps all in good fun.

J

Jowy Koh Wei Jie

Would rather have tekken 7 on switch though

J

James Wyche

Ahhh NetherRealm don't play with my heart strings like this let it be!

C

Chijioke Uche

Not possible

M

Marquis Eaddy

Nope because Nintendo switch already have new fighting games coming in next year.NetherRealm had their chances to take their game on the switch so it's too late for that.

C

Chris Aita

I’d love it if they did. These games would benefit from the Switch’s capabilities.

T

Tony Dabuff

Nice

D

Dylan Pereira

Tara Compher

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom