Contact advertising [email protected]

How would you guys feel about a spear thrower as a character? M1: regenerating spear...

Z

Zach Ouellet

How would you guys feel about a spear thrower as a character?
M1: regenerating spear (like reapers guns)
M2: meele block/stun vs reins hammer or any meele attack
E: AoE multiple spears one spot
Shift: a dash maybe
Q:I don't know yet any ideas?

Pic stolen from tumblr

R

Ronald Lim

Imagine the "Q" be that she would spin for 5 seconds with a atk buff and whoever she hits will be stunned and her movement speed would be x10.. Good enough?

B

Boyan Apostolov

Grande

A

Aaron Lewis Hernandez

Give her Lazerw coming out of her spear as an ultimate, she hovers above the ground with a .25 speed buff, and 50 extra health. Thr LAZORS would have a splash damage effect, but would have a base damage of 55 and firerate of 2 lazors a second. Ult lasts 6 seconds.

A

Andres Hernandez

In before people compare to Cassia or Pantheon.

G

Giancarlo Wade

M1: Basically Hanzo's basic fire, but probably more damage
M2: Pretty useless unless it has the stun you mentioned
E: Hanzo's Volley
Shift: Hanzo's new dash

D

Dante Cousar

can we get another unlockable melee character like rein

J

Jacob Parrino

I think a melee spear would be cooler with an ability to throw the spear and regenerate it

A

Adam Lane

How about an aoe imprison ability where her spears form a ring around an area that traps characters inside depending on how op this is it could trap or block both teams so coordination would be needed

R

Rizky Ilyas

it reminds me of Cassia

A

Addrian Carl Invento

hmmmm her basic attack should be like how hanzo attack works.. M2 would be a shield where she blocks damage and the timer is like how old dva matrix works but she counters with knockback nd stun effect if an enemy melees her.... E would be where she throws a spear that passes thru and damages multiple enemies then explodes on contact w/ environment..... Q would be where she throws a spear that deals moderate damage and stun effect in an area.

A

Adam Lane

Oooh how about her spears stick in their target hero for a time and one of her abilities activates and deals an amount of damage for every spear in the target hero (make it her ult and have it be every hero with spears in them)

T

Tudor Alexandru

We have throwers on every character dw xd

L

Liam Sacris

Her Ultimate will be like Yondu's arrow. You can control it to damage enemies

J

Jiří Müller

Ariana? Is it that boosted bronze Mercy one trick?

A

Adnan Alam

Abid Alam Tunveer Hisham Inara????

A

Abhishek Kumar

Ariana, that mercy one trick?

R

Radi Anchev

I'd like to see a spear, or maybe a glaive characrer, but I want them to be melee, great mobility and moves like those shaping Kung fu people. Spin-slash-spin-slash-stab-slash and so on.

B

Benjamin Peskett

Sounds amazing

L

Lauren Kelly

I would main this

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom