W

William Bongos

Do you guys feel the 15 min queue time in plat ? OMEGALUL BLIZZARD

C

Chris Joseph

Nah says only up to two players so it isn't too bad

A

Abdullah Tahir

You can only avoid up to two players, and don't worry, this probably won't change queue time for you unless you're in high rank, which Plat is not :p

L

Leonardo Varela

RIP those Grandmaster Symmetra one tricks.

Farewell boys, time to create a smurf for them xD

A

Alaa Yassine

what if GM players all avoided a streamer for the lolz

D

Debra Phillips

Chris Parsonage finally now maybe you'll stop throwing my games

C

Chris Parsonage

Debra Phillips i dont throw your games :( im just that shit it looks like im throwing :(

林穎妍

why "avoid for one week" only but not forever

A

Alex Cat

Are you actually gonna complain about blocking throwers? What exactly do you want from a company who tries their hardest all the time to give people what they want. Yet you dont think thats good enough. Maybe its not blizzard. Could be wrong

M

Matthew J Crofts

This is honestly the best thing that can happen for Overwatch right now. We need a way to avoid players who are griefers and toxic and really do destroy the game experience. This is not permanent, it's only a week, but I think you will find a lot of people are less frustrated and in turn 'toxic' because they now have a way to deal with people whom are awful human beings and actively try to hurt the game. This is good. If you're not an awful person you shouldn't have anything to fear. Instalock Genji/Widow/Hanzo and don't switch when countered and actively harm the team? Bye felicia!

F

Frank Chandler

That's a great feature

E

Eric Carman

Oh baby time to avoid all the widow mains lmfao

R

Rami Aldhlagy

OMEGALUL IN 2K18 !LUL

Z

Zachary Ferns

You can only have two people avoided as teammate at a time, and they can still be on the enemy team.

M

Michael Delagrense Strife

"plat" one-two person wont make a big diffirence since most of the community cant even reach diamond

S

Steven Hendrickson

Could still happen with only 2 possible avoids if your annoying enough. I had this problem on xbox 360 in a few games because I mostly played ffa halo and cod and had a negative rep for being too "aggressive" so people could just lock me out of their games for it

L

Lanie Sjödin

This will be great, I can’t tell you how many times a game has turned into a screaming match between my teammates only to queue up and be on the team with the same guys.

M

Mario Flores

if you feel that 15 minute queue in plat, you might be the problem, and maybe you should take a second to consider why people want to avoid you as a teammate

D

Drew C. Steward

I feel like a lot of people will still abuse this and use it only when they get paired up with people who main heroes that they don’t like having on their team. Rather than use it on people who are legit throwing.

N

Nyah Beck

That’s good. Keep toxics out of comp longer. Some people seriously ruin the game just with their attitudes. To continually get them again, even on the opposite team is not fun either. Even with the free win, to know it’s probably because that dude is being toxic is not cool imo. :p

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom