Contact advertising [email protected]

How do you guys feel about Hanzo (possibly) not having scatter arrow?

• Thread starter Gavin Michael Wood
  • Start date
G

Gavin Michael Wood

How do you guys feel about Hanzo (possibly) not having scatter arrow?

B

Blaise Białończyk

Pretty bad. People complain about it killing random people but so what? Junkrat's leftclick does that too often times.

J

Jack Wilson

I'll kms

G

Gavin Michael Wood

I was going to get his gold bow but I don’t know now

J

Joseph Mose Burdell

Good it’ll get rid of all the bad hanzo’s that depend on that

D

Dinis Pedroso

Make him work. Replacing it by something that gives him survivability and it will be great.

V

Vynyl Shiro

I'm so bad with Hanzo I can't even kill with his scatter. So i'ma just be in the back and laugh.

R

Ryan Anderson

I feel great

W

Wyatt Craven

Why we talking Hanzo when we should be talking about a real issue. The fact that Roadhog can get hit with 3 ults, fall off the map and walk away with full health.

C

Christopher Scott Hebert

On the "junrat/hanzo" argument:

Someone in this thread compared scatter arrow to junkrats mines/explosives. The big difference in my opinion is that junkrat's Entire kit is based around "burst damage" Hanzo's is based around "aim"

Note I'm not saying that junk rat takes less skill than hanzo. I actually think the kits require different skill sets. "Aiming" It's not the only measure of someone's abilities. Some characters need pinpoint accuracy, (widow, Hanzo, Mcree) Some rely on tracking (Reaper, Bastian, Orisa) Others on burst or AOE (Junkrat, Pharah, Lucio) Different kits are meant to appeal to different kinds of gamers.

That thing set hanzo is based on AIM. So to me it doesn't really make sense that he has an aimless ability that is capable of one shotting heroes.

I'd say either drastically reduce the damage or replace it completely. It's not that I have a problem with the ability but it doesn't fit Hanzo's kit to require perfect aim for head shots but also give him a one shotting ability that requires no aim at all.

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

He should have a bomb arrow that blows people tf up

S

Sophie Kitty Abrahams

I reckon nerfing but it doesn't need removal

R

Ritvik Narang

I’m cool with any nerf now
Remove genjis deflect n I’ll be fine with that as well

M

Matt Bubp

It'll literally make him unplayable

P

Paul Luis Draganigos

amazing

J

Joshua Tshabalala

Seriously???! It's got a long enough reload time, why do people moan about the guy who brought a bow and arrows to a gun fight? ?!!!

J

Jaden Edwards

I feel like people complain too fucking much

J

Johnny Walker

can we get rid of hook and flashbang too?

C

Curtis James Littlechild

He’ll be weak as shit without it. I say nerf the damage a bit.

T

Tommy Jay III

Good, you should actually have to aim for one shots

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom