Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi Everyone, I'm looking into buying the Nintendo switch and wanted to see if everyone...

• Thread starter Michael Georgiou
  • Start date
K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Pc is pain to always upgrading...

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Add Skyrim and Doom when it comes out and LA noir

M

Maurice Luckcock

Honestly, haven’t turned my other consoles on since the switch arrived on day one. The games are coming so fast now, plenty to choose from. It’s starting to get the big name games like doom, LA Noire and Skyrim and its only 8 months old. Why only play on the tv when you can carry on playing anywhere on the go. Fifa is fine on switch, it’s missing a few game modes due to less production time, but the main game of football is brilliant especially on the move. I’ve playing most matches in the car!

A

Alexandru Antonescu

I love my switch

S

Sergio Ryan

You think you are going to get a unbiased answer here? Gtfo of here lol

A

Abdul Darwish

Both

J

Johnny Ayala

I say get the PS4 now Switch later.

A

Ariana Amir

got both switch n ps4 ... i prefer switch

J

Jason James Grubb

Honestly Michael Georgiou my opinion is DONT allow anyone on the internet talk you into one or the other.

P

Paul Mark Tamse

depends on your lifestyle. If still have time to spend at home go for ps4 or otherwise. Or go both lol

A

Ajay Kumar

Buy both, I have both bcoz some day I wanna play breath of the wild & some day I wanna play horizon zero dawn or neir automata & if you wanna save money then don't buy average games just go for best ones

M

Michael Reddboy Davis

Im happy with my switch... The portability sold me... Be at dialysis playing 2K... What more can i say

J

Jane Musgrave

Switch I actually sold my x box one last year as hardly played it. Using switch daily.

E

Erocz K Can

Id rather have a ps4 over a switch if i had to choose tbh

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

It's all about preference. I have a switch,ps4 and gaming PC. My switch is barely used. PUBG is life at the moment.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

I been using my switch more so than my ps4, how is that for an answer :)

S

Setsa Midori

Look at the game u want. Mario, zelda, xenoblade, splatoon pick switch
Uncharted, gow, mhw, spidey. FF, KH3 pick ps4.

J

Jonathan Patimo

I own XB1s, PS4 and Switch, barely touched the other 2 since I got Switch, this year has been great for Nintendo, I can’t say the same for my wallet

S

Simon Kraškovic

You wont be dissapointed whit the switch :D

M

Munir Abĵiu

Nintendo Switch for the portability factor, and if you don't want to be a couch potato.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom