Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi Everyone, I'm looking into buying the Nintendo switch and wanted to see if everyone...

• Thread starter Michael Georgiou
  • Start date
W

Wilbur Powell

My PS4 is collecting dust at the moment.

J

Jeff T Meklons

Tbh i'm bias in favour of nintendo as i grew up with them starting with the snes.

L

Lander DU

Depends on what you want to play. I bought the Xbox One S and will get the Xbox One X because I like their games and the whole media thing. But my xbox isn't portable.

M

Michael Georgiou

Ok thanks guys I really appreciate it as I'm definitely buying NS especially if my 6 year old can play on it. It will be a family Xmas present so should I buy it now or wait before Xmas. Do you think it will be out of stock before Xmas?

V

Virosh Siegecraft

I am deeply satisfied with my purchase, bout to buy a second one for the wicked multiplayer parties I will be hosting soon!

Z

Zeed Bryant

i got both ps4 and switch. and i would say go for ps4.

B

Brooke Rothschild

I'm extremely happy with my purchase but if I had to choose between a switch and PS4 I'd go PS4..more games,better online!

S

Shazad Ahmed

Very happy. If only I had the time to play it!

N

Nathan El Argentino

Buy the Nintendo Switch first, and get a PS4 second hand

L

Lander DU

To be honest man, you are better off with the Switch and an Xbox One S or X since they are doing a lot more for their fans than Sony is doing nowadays. The backwards playability with OG Xbox and Xbox360 is a must and now with the new stuff that they are coming with. Xbox feels fresh now and so does Nintendo. Both brands feel great. Sure, Microsoft hasn't the greatest exclusives in numbers but most of the hate is outdated. I would get a Switch first then an Xbox.

C

Christina Stind Rosendahl

Definitely Switch if there are kids.

P

Pedro Natera

Switch and pc best combo imo

M

Marco Maltese

I have to admit, I love my Nintendo Switch sooo much more than I thought I would already. You will never understand just how good it feels to just pick your console up from where you are, put it in your case and carry on where you were on the bus. And then have two controllers ready when you meet your mates. It has to be experienced to be believed!

J

Jordan Vaughn

I love my Nintendo Switch, Most used console i have, and i have all the newest consoles.

J

Jack KH

I haven't used my PS4 and it's 200 games since the switch came out.

M

Michael Georgiou

On my way to buy a Nintendo Switch!!! Thanks guys for all of your comments

T

Tom Dickerson

The Switch is great. Although i don't use it for portability very often, it's a great home console.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

I have both. I use my switch as my hand held..i love my switch ..I have about 7 games physical and 5 games download...great system ..I have my PS4 as my primary tv system..haven't played my PS4 in a bit due to the great lineup of switch games..

J

Jordan Saylor

I wouldn't buy a ps4 or Xbox. Might as well buy a nice pc.

A

Andy Gjata

Dude, i invested a bit of money on buying a switch, i got the switch, pro controller and zelda on the first day it came out. didn't regret a thing. the pro controller is also very worth it, and multiplayer games such as mario kart, fifa, nba playgrounds etc have given me and my friends countless fun nights

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom