Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Help switcher's. Which one do it get? All appeal. Never played doom or la noire. But...

• Thread starter Jonathan Hardaker
  • Start date
A

Alex-Denvor Boorman

If you’ve already played Skyrim through, get DOOM, play it loud and in the dark.

N

Nick Navarra

Skyrim

G

George Cropper

Doom

J

Johnathan King

Doom and LA noire for me

S

Shane Williams

I have Skyrim for 360 but can’t wait to play it on Switch!! I preordered DOOM and Skyrim on Amazon, it is cheaper if you preorder.

A

Ashley Nicole Vo

Skyrim

A

Anders Salvesen

Skyrim. Preordering that shit digitally when it gets available! (it's a slow loading game on the consoles, so i need the digital for the internal storage as the game needs all the ssd speeds it can get lol)

M

Mike Schepers

L.A Noire is huge. It doesn't fit on the cart and requires an additional 14GB download... That being said.. I am still getting it.

C

Callum Stanley

i'm with you, Nintendo is destroying me wallet this month. If i was you get the game you havent played. Im going to get all 3 but maybe not on day one.

K

Kenny Abbatiello

All of them baby!

R

Richard Laughter

Doom and Skyrim handsdown

C

Cameron Bailey

Doom

J

Jamie Hill

Substitute LA Noir with Wolfenstien II and be like me and buy all 3!

Z

Zack Heevel

LA Noire and DOOM

X

Xavier Ricardo Berrío Mejía

Skyrim, Doom, L.A. Noire and Wolfestein in that order.

REASONS:
- Skyrim is a long-lasting and awesome game, you'll know this by now
- Doom adds value in terms of genre (first real FPS and scary game on nS system) and it's a really nice game.. but it won't be longer than Skyrim
- L.A. Noire is a nice game and "open world"; SADLY, the gameplay itself becomes repetitive and dull overtime (the core game of reading people's expressions is awesome but doesn't make up for the repetitive design)
- Wolfestein because it won't be a new genre after Doom.. but it's still a great game nonetheless :)

if you have the chance, get them all, in that order (y)

C

Craig Hogarth

You know you’ll eventually end up with all of them

M

Magne Lie

dooom.

S

Stephen Payne

I ordered Doom and LANoire...

L

Liu Metivier

Doom for sure imo