Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch i want the nintendo switch do yall think te price will drop for christmas and if so...

J

Jon Blanton

i want the nintendo switch do yall think te price will drop for christmas and if so will they be harder to find or should i go ahead and get it now

J

Jay Ybarra

Probably not. You might get lucky with a good bundle though

J

Jesus Lugo

I wouldn't expect a price drop on this console anytime soon probably be at least a year in which case it would just be a game bundle package and still be $300. Nintendo knows it's selling so well they don't have to drop the price in order to sell more come holiday time. It will sell itself.

L

Landon Rouse

I wouldn’t Waite around I bet they will be tough to find at Christmas time

J

Jermaul W

No price drop. Free downloadable game maybe

J

Josh Brown

Don't expect a price drop. Get one if you can find one.

J

Jesus Lugo

My guess 1-2 Switch bundle come the holidays considering the game has sold around 1.5 million copies. In which case might as well say screw it and get it now since 1-2 Switch isn't worth owning.

L

Luke Lovelock

No price drop anytime soon. You migbt get 12 switch thrown in after xmas fir free.

S

Shavawn Crowe

No pricedrop except maybe black Friday and good luck with that if they do

J

Jane Musgrave

Seem to be getting few bundles coming here

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

I doubt there will be a Nintendo-wide price drop. A store MIGHT have a sale/deal going on, but I doubt it would be anything widespread.

M

Marc Goldberg

No way there will be a price drop, you will be paying $299, but might be able to get some good bundles with games or accessories at best.

M

Mike Hamm

Find a used bundle locally. I bought 2 lots this week. Each were dirt cheap

C

Clinton Schlaak

No price drop....

J

Jon Johnson

I would try to go get the Mario odyssey bundle now bundled might be hard to fine during Christmas time

A

Andrew Harvey

No way price drop, they'll be sold out after black Friday for the season. I bought 2 for my nieces today just to make sure I'd find them.

J

James Kettler

not liklely

S

Sharon Poliarco Van Fleet

A price drop is unlikely, however if you wait until around Black Friday you may luck out on a cool bundle if you can beat the crowd.

F

Fer Palom

No price drop for sure, is too soon. But they might have like a cool bundle or an additional game kinda thing. Layaway a nice Splatoon or Mario Odyssey at Walmart, that way you have something secure, if you find a good deal get your money back.

J

James Kettler

some places on black Friday hand out giftcards....theres your discount .....not worth it to me I like to sleep in

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom