Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Help switcher's. Which one do it get? All appeal. Never played doom or la noire. But...

• Thread starter Jonathan Hardaker
  • Start date
C

Chris Kerekes

Never played Any of these, but would be most interested in Doom

J

Joe Gardner

Skyrim on the go is great but if you haven’t played doom get it. I’m not into fps campaigns but this one was amazing. LA noir never played but what I hear from people is that it didn’t age well. Skyrim is Skyrim(one of my favorite games ever made) but I’m going to wait because I’ve played it some many times

E

Elizabeth Zizi McFarlin

L.A. Noire

J

John Hargrave

DOOM

J

J Sam Essex

Im replaying la noire right now on pc actually, id highly reccomend it. Doom is essentially a hack and slash with hidden unlockables, and you obviously know about skyrim.

K

Krittiphon Supawadee

Skyrim

J

Josh Quesito

DOOM

A

Alexander Hedin

When I have the time I will get skyrim.

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Doom! It is gonna be awesome on the Switch.

J

Jay Bazely

Skyrim if you want something that'll last for too long, Doom is probably worth completing 1-3 times and I can't comment on LA Noire.

C

Carlos González

L.A.

D

David Smith

Doom is crazy on any system!!! I beat it for the p4 last year and will be the first one in line to pay 60 bucks for the swith version (its that good) I played la noire on the p3 but didnt finish it!! I will also be the first one in line to get it!! I have no clue about skyrim.

N

Nate Black

I'm on a bit of a budget myself. I plan on grabbing Skyrim first and then saving for the other two.

L

Leigh Whellans

I am going doom purely for some decent multilayer could be a game changer

L

Lucas David Stringer

All of them.

M

Mark King

I'm getting Skyrim and doom.

L

Lion Peach

already play doom on ps4 and pc

A

Alexander Hedin

Doom does the right thing if the entire games does not fit on a single cartridge. Everything regarding single-player come on the cartridge, if you want to play multi-player, which you usually do online, then you can download it if you want.

D

Dale D. Marratta Jr.

Skyrim and LA first then doom for me sense ive already got it on pc (same for skyrim but skyrims a must for me)

T

Tom Daly

I’m leaving Skyrim til next year given I have Zelda and Mario, two fairly massive games! LA Noire I’m unsure about so I’ll probably go with DOOM for added FPS action on the go

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom