Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Help switcher's. Which one do it get? All appeal. Never played doom or la noire. But...

• Thread starter Jonathan Hardaker
  • Start date
J

Javier Muñoz Jr.

Buy all three of them.

R

Ryan Jones

I know Skyrim sounds amazing... And if you a die hard fan of the elder scrolls series then it is a must to play that game on the move, if an fps game is what you want on a hand held then get doom.... But if you have never played la noire, fuck Skyrim, fuck doom.... Buy la noire as you will not be disappointed

J

Jaime Bland

Can you play Skyrim in 3rd person? I hated the 1st person fighting. Makes me dizzy

R

Rahsaan T Griffin

Can anyone direct me to L.A.Noire on Amazon for switch? I can only see the U.K. Import and it's unavailable. Other than that I can't see any other selling on Amazon of the game, I cancelled my pre order of doom because for some dumbass reason they are shipping it on the day it releases instead of shipping it two days early so you can get it day one

E

Eugene Balutung

Get rocket league, its only 20 bucks and will definitely require less storage space compared to these games

T

Terrance Donaldson

All of them of course. Showing love for AAA third party ensures third party keeps coming to the Switch.

S

Sam Sibilski

Skyrim

J

Jonah Newman

Skyrim first doom second was never a fan of la noire

L

Luke Lovelock

They are all good. Ill prob get doom just because i skipped it on my pc.

A

Alonzo Vines

I preordered all 3 two days ago

E

Enrique Barragán Travé

Doom!

L

Link Botw

You gotta get them all!

A

Alonzo Vines

5 days left till Doom is released