Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys I feel so sad it's not like it's a copy of a game but is it really bad? I mean...

S

Saif Saqqa

Guys I feel so sad it's not like it's a copy of a game but is it really bad?
I mean I never played it.
so give me some reason why?

R

Reece Hatrick

It was actually just bad, it was repetitive in a bad way and you don't feel like you achieve anything

Q

Qawi Wright

Never liked StruggleBorn in the first place. It sucked ass

Z

Zac Murphy

I played the beta. Thought it was decent. I definitely think overwatch is better, but battle born isn't super bad. I met a couple of the team working on it at a gaming event before it came out. It was a decent game though

L

Lindsay Essex

They tried releasing it around the same time Overwatch did as a rivalling game, and it was drowned out by Overwatch's popularity.

A

Alex Pryce

Thought it was okay. But it did shoot itself in the foot by releasing so close to Overwatch

D

Dorian Arcia

Nah dude it’s bad. Let it die.

S

Samantha Kuehl

I loved it. I met 2 of my best friends through that game. Where I feel they went wrong was when they finally released the skins they promised but locked them behind a paywall. That's when me and said friends switched to Overwatch.

The thing with battleborn is I felt more attached to the characters then I do overwatch characters. The lore in battleborn is rich. I feel like each character has more personality.

But it did get repetitive. Idk. I will always have a soft spot for the game because there's 2 amazing people who wouldn't be in my life without it.

D

David Buchanan

Repetitive borderlands meets overwatch around the same time as the hyped overwatch yeah it was doomed to fail

M

Matthew Wallace

Jesus, it's only been a year.

R

Ruben Garcia

Their pve modes were fantastic

J

Jeremy S. Shepherd

Give you a reason to play a dead game? Why? Here's a reason: after waiting 20 minutes for a round to start, you MIGHT actually find enough people to play! So... enjoy I guess?

A

António João Monteiro

THE PVE campaign was amazing

A

António João Monteiro

I enjoy the game.

M

Matthew Dymond

Its just....okay.

S

Scott Cavender

Honestly, I loved the concept. Literally a MOBA but in first person. I think it's downfall was because it released around the time Overwatch did and Overwatch completely destroyed it.

D

David Allen-Smith

I love that game to play friends. ISAC is friggin hilarious

A

Abhishek Kumar

They are making a Borderlands 3 which will be amazing

K

Kell Ursa

I enjoyed the single player part of the game a lot. And it's very different from Overwatch. It's more like Paragon and Smite. BUT, they never had good enough ads. So people just assumed. Never got to play multiplayer cause no one bought it lol

C

Christopher Hawkins

The developers were assholes and the game was just released at the wrong time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom