Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Everyone in this group should watch this video before going wild about smash.

S

Simon Kraškovic

Everyone in this group should watch this video before going wild about smash.

J

Jonathan DeSira

T

Trevor Tuls

Jonathan perfectly sums it up. It's a new game. Hal Laboratory hasn't worked on a SMASH game since melee, we have a tweet from the smash god that it's a new iteration in the series, and the trailer LITERALLY CALLS IT AN ORIGINAL GAME.
Delete this post lol

S

Spencer Miller

To everyone saying it’s a port, there’s literally nothing implying it being a port of 4.
It was being developed way before the switch was even announced, supposedly while smash 4 was getting towards the end of development. If anything, it’ll use a similar engine to the Wii U version and nothing more.
The trailer also doesn’t say it’s a port either. If this were a smash 4 port, it would have been announced as one right away instead of just having the title be super smash bros.
If this were a port, the trailer would have shown smash 4 and at the end show off at least inklings and a new splatoon stage and promise other new content as well and it would be called super smash bros for Nintendo switch deluxe with new funky kong mode and knuckles or something like that.

M

Mat Hampton

It was literally confirmed not a port xD

S

Shawn Sirevicius

First off Hal is making it not Bandai, theres new models as we saw with link, not to mention since the n64 they've made a NEW smash bros for every console

M

Martin Garcia

Cant wait until the shit comes out and we can "i told you so" to the idiots that are overanalyzing this shit.

J

Joey Valk

It's not a port. If it was a port, it wouldn't be shown as a "Working Title". If it were a port, Nintendo would have already said so. It would have been called Smash 4 Deluxe or something like that if it were a port.

I

Ivan Corral

So if it was a port where was the gameplay that shows everyone from smash 4?

J

Joseph Mitchell

Who cares if it’s a port or not. Just be happy you’re getting smash on the switch! Entitled little brats

E

Edgar V Camacho

Jesus Christ will it ever end!? STFU already!

E

Erik Kristofferson

WHO CARES!!!???

M

Matt Rayfield

Guys in the 2018 part of the Trailer says that it is an Original Title. Ports are not Originals implying as such too. Original means New. Port means Remake or Remaster learn the differences People.

B

Bobby Black

The YouTube video was silly. I honestly don’t care what form of smash I get...bottom line, I didn’t own a Wii U so it is new to me.

N

Nabor Jr Ortega Gonzalez

This dude is just a hater... Who cares port or not the hype is still on!

A

Andrew Dinsmoor

It is not a port and you know why? Because if it was it would have been out already. Do you morons who keep saying it’s a port really think that Nintendo would have pushed out its biggest game on the Wii U? Honestly. Quit eating tide pods.

I

Ivan Corral

T

Thomas DiVall

If you want to say they are going to take assets from the Sm4sh, haven't they technically done that with every smash? Like characters, moves, levels.

E

Etienne Gouraige

Correct.
We don't know yet. It's fine to speculate, but don't claim either or. We don't know yet.

T

Thom Castro

Hey guys remember to screenshot this for e evidence! (Nintendo already announced that it is a new game).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom