Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Afternoon everyone just joined this group as I am looking at buying one of these...

S

Shantelle Haber

Afternoon everyone just joined this group as I am looking at buying one of these switch’s I’m not much of a gamer but I have just had a knee reconstruction done an have broke my tibia in two places so out on off the feet for a while, I am worried about spending 600$ on it if I don’t use it or like it? Can people tell me there experiences, an what they love about it the most? I have only ever used a PS3 in my time

Thanks so much

S

Scotty Roberts

They are amazing! one of the best consoles you will not regret it! there is a lot of variety of games to choose from and bigger companies are slowly porting over the big name titles!

J

Josh DeRouin

$600?

K

Kono Desu Watashi Ni

Best game system ever. My Apple products are collecting dust. Xbox , PS4 are just a paper weight.

S

Shantelle Haber

What’s the best games to play on it

R

Ryan Whitenburg

You could buy a used 2ds or 3ds to see if you like nintendo-style games first.. then when you want the newer one or if you get bored with them, you'll know what to do

S

Shantelle Haber

Jb hi fi has them for 399$ today

J

John Gomes

Why do we have ppl in this group without a Nintendo switch. Admin please stop accepting ppl into the group just cuz they wanna be part of it yet don't have a Nintendo switch.

C

Chris Smythe

I just got mine 3 wks ago after my hip replacemmet surgery i had a ps4 previously that pertty much sat there unless me daughter used it. I bought it manily for Spider-Man 2 yrs ago still waiting on that game lol. But i love it and it has helped with me staying off my feet and the depression that comes after major surgery. I do warn tou tho i got mine 3 wks ago and already have 16 games so it is addictive lol

S

Sam Garforth

I bought one when I broke my foot. Zelda kept me occupied. I’m finding that the other games are a bit to cartoony so may buy an Xbox for the realism of Forza especially as I have less time now. Getting into splatoon 2 now. Will be doing the free ARMS trial today and buy it on discount this weekend.

M

Minal Modi

Switch is good but not better than like a ps4. Grab a ps4 instead

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

First off I have a ps4 and vr but I honestly love my switch you’ll love it I promise 5hey have great games and they are just adding to it every week there is something about Nintendo they just have it those other systems just never have I would gladly get rid of my other systems but no way my switch we have three in my house cause no one wants to give there switch u0 so what does that say as the ps4 collects dust.

W

Wesley Billy

Go with ps4

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom