Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Am I the only one who thinks Super Mario Odyssey doesn’t deserve those perfect reviews?

J

Josh Quesito

Definitely could be longer .

C

Cody Alexander

Enough with these stupid fucking attention-seeking "am I the only one" negative posts. Seriously. If you wanna bitch, bitch on Twitter.

E

Edward Rhoderick

I agree it's more of an 8.5

T

Todd Black

I'm at a 9.5 myself

J

Jake Blackshear

Reviewers def added the mario/zelda tax to the score (automatic 1.5 to 2 points added to score)

P

Paul Soares

Going thru the story I was thinking the same thing, then I beat the game and it blew my mind.

T

Tj Flip

I love the game, but mario shouldn’t be rated higher than Zelda!

K

Kurtis Stoddard

Good lord can we please get a moratorium on this post. NO none of you are the only person who doesn't think the game is perfect. Congratulations

A

Andy Garcia

The motion control moves stop it from being a 10 for me

M

Mira Thomas

Yes

L

LeoVutton Ballard

i say a 9 for sho not perfect but still a great game

L

Lewis Williams

Good job at being edgy

J

Jhoenel Marquez

Someone from my alma mater started a fire

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Solid 10/10 from me.

K

Kareem Abdullah

Nice troll post. Wish mods would ban more.

D

Danny Baker

I'm only at around 50 moons so far. It's awesome. Beautiful game, super fun. I did think it hasn't been that challenging so far. Then again, I've been playing Mario since I was 5. If this would have came out when i was 5 I'm sure it would be plenty difficult lol

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

I have finished the final boss, and there is even more content that I have yet to start. For those of you who like Mario 64, play till the end. On another note, I don't think that scores are important, just arbitrary numbers that someone put a rating on. I think it's a great game, no need for confusing the matters with /10.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Hey everyone, most comments on this have been good but I have had to delete a few for being inappropriate. OP is welcome to his opinion and not everyone likes the same games. Thanks to everyone who has been nice. Please continue to keep things respectful and polite.

H

Hugo Flores

It deserves those reviews yes. It’s an excepcional game, like Zelda. 2M copies sold just on the weekend can’t be wrong;)

M

Michelle Cruz González

Being fair I can't judge it based on a technical aspect. But from what I've seen based on the YT play through its actually pretty neat. Not a great game sure but its a pretty strong Mario game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom