Contact advertising [email protected]

Any tips for my brother what do when silvers thinks it super great idea go kill people...

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Any tips for my brother what do when silvers thinks it super great idea go kill people in front spawn? He is lately lost 4 games because of it and even i couldnt help get change mind :/

N

Nathaniel Louis Martin

Grab a character that can reach different angles to get the advantage and push back. Only real way, Junkrat, Roadhog, Lucio, anyone with barriers to push past. Etc etc.

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Problem is not destroying that deffence but that rest of his team thinks it good idea to deffend there =_=

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

He knows it's bad idea (we are played middle gold together) but rest of team refuses listen.

K

Kei Sinclair

Unfortunately, you have no choice But to work with this "defend at their spawn" crap till about 1.9k-2k

Fortunately heros who are good at zoning like junkrat can help your teamates live through it. Since spawn is basically a choke, keep a safe distance and go nuts. If they die, make sure u dont. Play your best play smart.

High output low skill heros can carry u to 2k if u are worth your salt. after that.. u will need to work on higher skill cap heros.

Try heros like Junkrat, mei, symm, winston.. they dont take alot of skill but u can do alot of work at lower tiers easily.. carry yourself out of elo hell :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom