Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Am I the only one who thinks Super Mario Odyssey doesn’t deserve those perfect reviews?

P

Pete Dorsett

You're definitely not the only person that's ever came to a Nintendo group page on fb looking for attention by making negative posts

J

Jay Ybarra

Try not to cut yourself on that edge

D

David Culp

No. It is a great game, my wife and I are having a lot of fun with it. However, it isn't revolutionary or mind blowing in my opinion. It deserves very good reviews but I don't find it perfect.

A

Alex Kuhn

7.8/10 not enough hats

P

Pablo Andres Sabetta

You re not alone. It's a great game bit not better than botw

G

Giovanni Martinez

Yup. You're the ONLY one who thinks Mario Odyssey doesn't deserve those perfect scores. THE. ONLY. ONE.

L

Lorenzo-ramon Fung-loy

the game is an 8 at best not even close to a 10

A

Aaron Marshall

It’s not the best Mario but it does deserve its praise while it might get perfect scores so did Galaxy

But the best Mario is World on the SNES

D

Domenick Suppa

I agree. I’ve been playing it and I love it for sure but it’s no 10 IMO.

J

Jamaal Ivey

Some may and others may have not enjoyed Odyssey.That's fine.All I ask is please provide some points as to why it was not enjoyable is all.

D

Dis Guey Jay

I'm putting it back for awhile, watched a few streams and watched all the "previews" of the game, it isn't THAT great as people are saying. I'll pick it up when I'm out of other games to play

A

Aaron Marshall

I think it’s fair to have an opinion others might or might not agree that’s what’s good about the world.

I don’t think the game is perfect but it is my favourite game of the year

R

Ricky Garcia

Mario Galaxy 1&2 are my favorite. Odyssey will be next.

A

Aaron Marshall

Mario World
Galaxy
Odyssey
Mario 3
Mario 64

G

García Re

Denle ban

D

Domenick Suppa

Why is everyone bashing him for just saying he doesn’t think it’s perfect review worth. Smh

M

Matthew Peek

You must not like traveling. Hey that's cool ‍♂ but stay chill bruh

P

Paul Rod

first amendment exists guys, personally i thought it was great but it ended waaay to fast, i finished it in one day. No exaduration, it took me a month to beat BOTW

M

Marcelo Amaral Jr.

yes

S

Shawn Chamberlain

Anyone who hates this game hasnt even played it, you can't hate on it if you haven't played it people

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom