Contact advertising [email protected]

What is the best processor for multitasking? (Rendering and gaming)

E

Edward Ornopia

What is the best processor for multitasking?

(Rendering and gaming)

C

Chrishna Crawford

any

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

Best bang for ya buck performance wise in multi tasking hmm I would say a Ryzen 5 1600. Depends on what level I guess you're trying to do all that stuff.

K

Keiyam Keiyam

Depends on what u are doing

J

Justin Smith

Ryzen 7 1700

N

Nakshatra Roy

PLZ USE i7 7700K

C

Cahya Adi Kurniawan

TRHEADRIPPER
*threadripper

S

Siam Hasan Udoy

depends on ur work & budget

A

Adam Gow

He's asking for the 'best'.

Intel i9 7980XE

A

Ahmet Baki KapLan

. Ryzen R9 (Threadripper) 1950X is one of the most powerful processor for multitask and rendering.

E

Evan Wiedling

8700k, for a mix of rendering and gaming, have mine at an easy 5 ghz, can't be beat

D

David Denberry

AMD AM4 R7 or TR4 R7 is the best for the money, since both will likely be supported for a long time. The latter will probably last since it's physically the same as the new AMD server socket.

If you want the best of the best consumer hardware, it's the top of the line Skylake-X, but if you need PCI-E bandwidth, Threadripper has 64 lanes across all processors for TR4 vs. Intel's 28 to 44.

An addendum: The difference between the 7980X and the TR4 Ryzen 1950X is not exactly worth the extra $1000. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise if you're spending the max, plus apparently Intel's chip is more of a power hog. You could literally buy two 1950X chips... or put that towards RAM, more storage, or even, going for an Epyc or Xeon EP workstation.

YMMV, but if you're looking for security as well, Intel's AMT is much more hackable and more dangerous than AMD's somewhat more secure variant that uses a built-in ARM MPCore.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you have professional needs, you can always buy a pre-built workstation, such as the dual Epyc system below:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Al-jeebar Ibn Sali Dionga

probably the i9

T

Toby Hollenbaugh

threadripper

I

Ilias Mpaizos

For multitasking , Ryzen is the best bro

T

Toby Hollenbaugh

for hacking intel haha literally