Contact advertising [email protected]

A guy at work argued a 4k Xbox is better than a 1080p pc. Any thoughts on this?

A

Andrew Walker

A guy at work argued a 4k Xbox is better than a 1080p pc. Any thoughts on this?

S

Steve Sherrod

A console will always be lower, shit tier hardware trying to be a PC. Period.

Y

Yan Andrukhov

4k on xbox isnt even true 4k, its upscaled n shit

G

Graham Truman

All about the FPS at the end of day... However a 4K console is optimised just for that, it may play at that resolution but textures etc will be lower. A 1080P pc running high/ultra will be much clearer.

A

Andrew Walker

Exactly what I said

G

Graham Truman

The benefit of a console is you pay the price once and guaranteed to run all the games, with PC gaming a GPU is pretty much a price of a console on its own!

S

Steve Sherrod

I guess. If you are not into building rigs, the entire aspect of a computer and are only into it for gaming. If you simply want to push a button, pickup a controller, sit down on a couch in front of the TV and play games. Then yes, your money would be better spent on that.

D

Daniel Candelaria

console gamers can
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Shawn Brodeur

Ask yourself would you rather play "4k special tricky screen effects with medium-high settings" @30fps..... or would you rather 1080p 60fps ultra settings.

S

Shawn Brodeur

I know very few pc gamers who turn up settings to play at @30fps...but instead are much more likely to turn down settings to play @60fps.

C

Chris Toubezoglou

If you just game on a TV and don't have a problem paying for the game's at almost full price, then it is obviously better for you. It's all about what you need from your rig.

M

Michael Deaver

HAHA!!!

D

Dustin Clark

I hope you laughed in his face

S

Seiken Gwendaal Windstep Koibito

you friend has issues but in case of games a lot of it depends i cant see myself playing fighting /racing games on pc i know its possible and there plenty of them but that the kind of games i enjoy better relaxed on a couch with actual friends irl not over the net.

V

Victor Minor

Tell him he's right and move knowing he's pleb

A

Alex M Duffield

"144hz ultra"

B

Bart van Blerk

"4k" and he's an idiot

D

Dylan Angel

6 of one half a dozen of the other

D

Daemon Hall

My rig is essentialy the one X, and I can handle 4k 60fps on most game I have, which only like 5 of them are high demanding games on my 480. Plus consoles are optimized better by the game devs since there is no variable to the hardware. I'm still going to buy a one X to replace my aging day one edition xbone, but I'll still play on my rig and ps4 too.

E

El Omar

1080p 144hz will always be better than shitty 4k 30fps

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom