Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Which game do you guys play more on your Nintendo Switch and which game do you regret...

L

Lars Varming

Zelda is great! Snipperclips sounded like fun but it's not for me. 1-2-Switch came for free and my 11yo daughter likes it (I dont)

L

LeoVutton Ballard

damn man. just got splatoon2 brand new for $25 and its a pretty good and addictive game once you get the hang of it

A

Abraham Hunter

I like your first name.

S

Seth Edmonds

These comments are so varied, it makes me appreciate the variety of games on the way. I traded MK8 toward Splatoon 2, not because MK8 was a bad game, it's just not for me anymore apparently. The amount of time I have put into Splatoon 2 without even touching ranked or league is ridiculous. I can appreciate everyone has different tastes; I'm glad to know there's enough variety to keep everyone happy so far. By the end of 2017 if someone tells me there's no games they enjoy on the switch then I will gladly take that switch from them.

S

Sallyann Alicea

All the time Zelda: trying to 100% I wish I bought it digital. Regret:Minecraft bought digital it is more for my grandson since it’s digital I can’t give it to him for his switch.

R

Ryan Rotert

i play splatoon 2 the most on my switch and i kinda regret getting getting puyo puyo tetris i am stuck in the middle of either keeping puyo puyo tetris or deleteing puyo puyo tetris

H

Hector Santiago

I play NBA 2k18 24/7 lol and regret getting 1-2- Switch! I’ve literally played it like twice

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

I’ve been playing a lot of Pokken Tour but each time I play I’m like this game suckkz. It’s repetitive but it has goals so o guess that’s all that keeps me playing

I really wanna and should go back to Mario+Rabbids

A

Arjay Jerome

From most to least played (by a small margin): Breath of The Wild, Disgaea 5, Splatoon 2

No regrets.

J

Jessie Tarlton

I bought minecraft for my xbone and played it maybe once. Now that I've gotten the switch I'm really in to minecraft. The only game I regret so far is Mario Rabbids

D

Daniel Gonzalez

I regret getting Bomberman

W

Wayne Sills

Breath of the wild, and NBA 2k18 also cant wait for skyrim on the switch but the game I regret is nun so far

A

Alexandra Victoria Marie Reeleder

I rather roll a fruit in my hands then play switch 1-2

J

John Smith

1-2 aint that bad just that it shohldnt be sold for 5bucks or more

J

Jalen D Simmons

ARMS ig. But Zelda has the most hrs put in. I kinda regret Rabbids

D

David Nash

Played BoTW almost exclusively for what felt like forever upon launch . . . Although I blame that on the poor release lineup.

K

Kira Müller

I regret Lego worlds , I love Zelda and Isaac.

S

Stephen John Turk

I've gotten pretty far in Cave Story and the Puyo Puyo Tetris is sorta double the game in a way I didn't realize. I very much regret getting Shephy, it's the worst. I sorta like Tumbleseed now but it's still super hard.

A

Alex Clark

bomberman is the only video game i've ever returned

A

Alex Clark

every other purchase i've loved

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom