Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Which game do you guys play more on your Nintendo Switch and which game do you regret...

A

Arjay Jerome

Anyone have a chance to play Steamworld Dig 2 yet?

A

Andy Garcia

I regret getting Quest of Dungeons from the eShop.

W

Will Clow

I play splatoon2 mainly, I regret Lego city

L

Luciana Freeman

I have 5 games,Zelda / Rayman / Mario kart / Rabbids and Splatoon which I deeply regreat buying it.

E

Evan Marks

I feel like Sonic Mania ruined Sonic games for me.

Like I remember loving the first 4 from when I was small, and I have still loved them as I have grown up. But man, once you take the nostalgia out I just don't like the way Sonic games play

J

Joaquin Mojica

Ive played zelda the most, Splatoon the second most.

I kinda regret getting ARMS. Im not gonna touch it again til they come out with more than a handfull of characters.

Also, tumbleseed and nba playgrounds

J

Jessica DelGreco

My most played would be Zelda and Splatoon. I just got Rayman and Lego Worlds and I’m loving both of those. I also love Binding of Isaac.

I regret getting Skylanders and kiiiiiind of I am Setsuna. I’m going to try Setsuna again though.

D

Don Davis

My switch is collecting dust:(

R

Rod Solomon

Most played is: Mario + Rabbids
Least: 1 2 switch

M

Mo Meanass

Mario Kart, Playgrounds, and Sonic Mania is my top favs for now. Regrets none so far. Anyone up for playing online or being in a few tournaments add me.

2120-0975-1916

M

Matt MacDonald

I don't regret buying any but I did return 1-2-Switch cause it's completely useless unless you have 2 people.

J

Juan Núñez

I have Zelda, Arms, Mario Kart and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

M

Marc Re Percussion

Splatoon 2 no regrets

S

Shaquan Woody

Xenoverse 2 IS THE HOTTEST GAME I BOUGHT FOR SWITCH! WELL WORTH THE MONEY! I honestly regret getting some of the neogeo shooters but the fighting games like mark of the wolves are on point

R

Ryan Dale Schmid

fast rmx is my biggest regret and over all zelda but most recently Xenoverse 2

M

Michael Walsemann

Regret... that’s a harsh word. I think, getting Snake Pass was a waste of Money, since I did play it maybe twice.

The games I played the most are:
3) Ultra Street Fighter II
2) Mario + Rabbids
1) Breath of the Wild

R

Rick Kesterink

I regret getting 1-2 Switch. I do love Zelda BOTW

M

Michael Tufano

I LOVE rabbids and regret bomberman.

P

Para Noir

I play xenoverse 2. I wish there was a massaging system on switch though

D

David Jarrett

Played the most: Steamworld Dig 2. I bought my Switch for this game. Image & Form Games killed it! So incredible. Hope they make a 3rd game in the Dig series.

Regret: Mario Kart 8. I barely played it on WiiU. Hardly play it now on Switch. Also, I regret Mario & Rabbids... can't get into it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom